actually i think i spent most of my pay on snacks

they might be cheap in one sitting but when you eat them every day it adds up
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿;≧∇≦;) Very true~

Last edited:

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Cooking.

The good ingredients are expensive, while trying the bootleg options force me to be creative.
The good cooking tools are also expensive, am planning to get an over sometime in the future so I can start delving into baking as well, but baking can become quite pricey since I'm not used to it.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Cooking.

The good ingredients are expensive, while trying the bootleg options force me to be creative.
The good cooking tools are also expensive, am planning to get an over sometime in the future so I can start delving into baking as well, but baking can become quite pricey since I'm not used to it.
If you ever do, I suggest using either my banana bread or cheese cake recipe. Both are very yummy!

As for meals, casseroles are very good for beginners. They are simple to make and quite delicious.

˝/\__/\˝
(✿◠ᆺ⁠◠⁠)👍

Last edited:

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
I've recently been building a stock bike i bought a few months ago. Slowly and surely making it into bike worthy of a tour! :blob_aww:

Right now the list of the things i bought include: a new road bike frame, fork, new wheels (with new interior, exterior, rims, bearings and spokes), new crank with accompanying pedals, bottom bracket and plate, a new 9 speed chain, a new saddle, drop bar handle bars with accompanying breaks and shifter, a nine speed cassette, and a brand new 9 speed derailleur.

I didn't attach the new parts yet because I'm waiting to get the complete set! :blob_cookie:

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Art supplies (for years)
Headdresses I don't wear (often)
Hanfu and lolita clothes
Plants and pots
Jewelry making with beads
For your plants, do you grow for food or decoration???

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
˝/\__/\˝
(✿≧ᆺ≦)˝∩˝ Hey-o!!! I was wondering what y'all spend your hard earned cash on!

Whether it is for your shiny hoard or an activity, I would like to know!!!

I will go first.

Recently, I have gained an interest in wax seals, just cuz' they are cool!!! (and cute... and pretty...)

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿;≧∇≦;)

Anyways I have been collecting them and wanted to show off a few of them while I wait in eager anticipation for the glow in the dark wax to arrive.

I didn't even know they made that until recently!!!

Behold as I flourish a part of my budding collection!!!

I'm instantly enthused by your wonderful collection. They bare marked similarities to coins, which I love to collect. I ABSOLUTELY love this!!!

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
For your plants, do you grow for food or decoration???
Both.

I don't need to buy tomatoes anymore and there is less waste since they keep fresh longer on the plant. They're surprisingly resilent, my herbs in contrast died one after another ._.

Don't have much hope for my bonsai attempts either.

melchi

What is a custom title?
People that move out tend to have plants they want to pawn off on their neighbors somehow I got a collection of potted plants.

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Writing, but even that is not all that expensive!

I pay like 40$ per year for my Grammar Checker, 40$ for my dopamine hits, I mean, 4thewords membership, 10$ for my Midjourney dopamine hits, I mean, supper important character designs, 100 or so $ for Canva Premium, but I will quit that next year since I don't think my victims, I mean, readers, need visual bait to consume my word vomit, I mean BL... nah, it is word vomit.

Became crack in recent days too.

20$ so that nobody will steal my AI brain vomit over at DA. Why anyone would want it, I don't know, but it has been stolen before. And I pay about 70$ per month for internet and phone, without which writing can't be possible.

Thinking about the electricity bill, food bill, and so on is too hard and leads to headaches. So I don't do it.

There are people out there who make money from writing, and I am here like:

Pay me in time and dopamine!

SternenklarenRitter

My hobby is college. Next semester I will be taking Intro Programming (I already know the material but its a prerequisite I never got around to taking), Modern Philosophy (the fun class), Organic Chemistry (retaking, I missed too many labs from illness to pass last time even though I aced the final exam, so this is the easy class), and Sociolinguistics (this one will be the challange).