Alienix

Tell me your favorite antagonist following this format

Name of antagonist:

Story:

Reason:

Name: Amon

Story: Lord of Mysteries

Reason:

I think he is the best antagonist in the entire CN novels I've read. His personality is resembling Loki from Avenger, but even cooler. He is a calm man and smart in tricking people. He only strives for the thrill of life. That's why he is dangerous for people who have big ambitions. I like his habit of adjusting his monocle too. Furthermore, his power is one of the best and bizarre I've seen (I won't spoil this. You can just read the story yourself).

averagewriter

Name : Betelgeuse Romanee-conti.

Anime : Starting life in another world from zero.

Reason : I liked that crazy vibe he gave off, as well as that crazy 'ayni, ayni, ayni' he kept on saying as if he is some sort of mad man.

Shadow_Tempest

James Moriarty

Sherlock Holmes

He's a genius who got more accomplished when he was dead than he was alive.

"He is the Napoleon of crime, Watson. He is the organizer of half that is evil and of nearly all that is undetected in this great city, He is a genius, a philosopher, an abstract thinker. He has a brain of the first order. He sits motionless, like a spider in the center of its web, but that web has a thousand radiations, and he knows well every quiver of each of them. He does little himself. He only plans."
Arthur Conan Doyle, The memoirs of Sherlock Holmes

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Technically not entirely an antagonist for very long, but Bai Ning Bing from Reverend Insanity. I remembered him being less insane then he was, but it was a pleasant surprise when rereading.

Leti

The Captain from Hellsing.
Poor guy only wants to die.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Name: Me

Story: My Life

Reason: This little shit keeps coming up with ways to ruin my daily plan. Procrastination, playing games instead of studying; can't get away from that little fucker's tricks.

MasterHiatus

I am back
Antagonist: My Friend
Story: Of my life

Reason: That little playboy is getting girls! I mean what the actual fuck?! He's the Chad among the madlads!

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Antagonist: Everyone
Story: My life

Reason: Is there a restart button?

shiopan

Idk if cartoon counts.

But my fav is Azula from ATLA

The writers built her character so well that I still remember her crying in the last scene though I watched it when I was young. I did rewatch it and I think she is just sociopath with a low self-esteem, which is justified considering her family situation.

And why is everyone attacking themselves?? 😂😂😂

Name of antagonist: sushirollw

Story: trying to make sushi roll, forgot to cook the rice

Reason: too much drink alcohol recently

pardon the previous one.
Name of antagonist: white star

Story: trash of the count family

Reason: i could explain it until morning comes. as a villain, his foresight is crazy. always give me the chill. this one is KR novel anyway, and he is the worst of the worst villainess for me.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Name: Leona
Story of Origin: Lazy Dungeon Master
Reason: A woman who went insane from immortality and boredom, doing whatever she can and wants for fun even if it means being the enemy of the world~ I just can't hate these types of enemies
The ones that would watch the world burn for just a laugh, who once was a hero but then decided being a demon lord was more fun~

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off

Name of antagonist:

Story:

Reason:

Name: Amon

Story: Lord of Mysteries

Reason:

I think he is the best antagonist in the entire CN novels I've read. His personality is resembling Loki from Avenger, but even cooler. He is a calm man and smart in tricking people. He only strives for the thrill of life. That's why he is dangerous for people who have big ambitions. I like his habit of adjusting his monocle too. Furthermore, his power is one of the best and bizarre I've seen (I won't spoil this. You can just read the story yourself).

As much as I hate and complain about Naruto and it's ending, my favorite antagonist comes from it.

Name of antangonist: Zabuza Momochi.

Story: Naruto

Reason: Loved his background. Love his whole character. Plus, Haku wasn't a terrible sidekick now was he? I liked his other sidekicks, the Demon Brothers but they were taken out almost immediately in one episode and we didn't really get much of an introduction with them. I loved those two brother's weaponry though. Plus, he had a pretty decent redemption episode before he died. Very few antagonists have really meant anything to me like Zabuza.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I know some people are expecting me to say Seto Kaiba, but he's a rival, not an antagonist. Therefore, I'm going to toss this one out.

Name of antagonist: Baal

Story: Stargate

Reason: He's sexy.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I know some people are expecting me to say Seto Kaiba, but he's a rival, not an antagonist. Therefore, I'm going to toss this one out.

Name of antagonist: Baal

Story: Stargate

Reason: He's sexy.
Do you need another reason?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

Name of antagonist:

Story:

Reason:
Name of antagonist: Goblin King Jareth
Story: The film Labyrinth, with David Bowie as the Goblin King.
Reason: He's clearly the bad guy, yet you can't help but really like him.
He has some good songs and looks amazing.
He helps the heroine grow and mature as a person before letting her and her brother go.

I know there are some more antagonists I like but I'm still trying to think about who they are...
orz

X