Favorite Author/series/story on SH

Katsuya

Would love to answer but not sure. Just a curiosity question thing.

NobleTalon

I like Sylver Seeker by Kennit and Runesmith by Kuropon

I've read plenty of stories on sh and I have a lot of them still in my bookmarks, but I can only remember the name of these two above because they are the stories I enjoyed the most.

I paused Sylver Seeker tho to stack chapters, as for Runesmith I love the 'slow life' vibe about it. While sometimes it is frustrating to read several chapters for smthg that could have been described in a single one, it is also what makes the story chill and a good read in bed before sleeping.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Attachments

• 0352C353-36CA-4F29-B3F1-5E593E6D98D5.png
    0352C353-36CA-4F29-B3F1-5E593E6D98D5.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 37

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
There are lot of talented people here so here are a few:

'Kapal' by @BenJepheneT is really, really good. It is an actually good fan fiction that doesn't feel like a copy paste of the original source material.

@Paul_Tromba has a great story called 'I summoned the hero now what?' That features PTSD, mages, and war crimes.

@Lloyd has the only LitRPG I like called 'Summoned Zero'. That has a main protagonist that has the magical ability of building.

@CupcakeNinja has story called 'My Sister the Villainess'. Which is a pretty fun deconstruction of the isekai genre, with its endless harem and pot smoking protagonist.

@ForestDweller made me want hate and love his story. 'Reincarnation of a Worthless Man' because of the emotional roller coaster it puts me on.

@bigbear51 has a story called 'Tutoring the Spoiled' which got me into slice-of-life as an actual likeable genre. That reminded me of old school anime, that just brings a nostalgic feeling to the table.

Last edited:

Thorkell_40k

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

'Kapal' by @BenJepheneT is really, really good. It is an actually good fan fiction that doesn't feel like a copy paste of the original source material.

@Paul_Tromba has a great story called 'I summoned the hero now what?' That features PTSD, mages, and war crimes.

@Lloyd has the only LitRPG I like called 'Summoned Zero'. That has a main protagonist that has the magical ability of building.

@CupcakeNinja has story called 'My Sister the Villainess'. Which is a pretty fun deconstruction of the isekai genre, with its endless harem and pot smoking protagonist.

@ForestDweller made me want hate and love his story. 'Reincarnation of a Worthless Man' because of the emotional roller coaster it puts me on.

@bigbear51 has a story called 'Tutoring the Spoiled' which got me into slice-of-life as an actual likeable genre. That reminded me of old school anime, that just brings a nostalgic feeling to the table.
The isekai genre had gotten too mainstream. I didn't wanna write the same kinda stuff so I got high and put a lil twist on some things. Like the MC who is a blatantly overpowered asshole but still ends up fucking himself over due to an inability to make sane, rational decisions. Ahem. And the drugs.

EternalSunset0

Nanakawaichan

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'm happy enough to have my story read, much less put on a favourite list 🗿 god bless

ForestDweller

Thank you so much! I'm honored you like my coaster ride that much! (y) :s_tongue:

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
I quite like https://www.scribblehub.com/series/207376/rothester/
In fact, it is one in the only seven stories that I put into a notification list.
There are many stories here that are interesting and enjoyable the more you read like
Dark Moon : Rise of The Dark King by @Nanakawaichan
Ash the Dark brother by @DominaterRaider
Fractal Plane by @EternalSunset0
Summoned Zero by @Lloyd
LivingBeings! by @Kaieta
Isekai Office by @SayHelloToTheSecondMe
And nany more, all these are fun and top for me and gets more with each chapter.
Suddenly seeing my best friend's story here made my heart jumped a bit...

D

Deleted member 70892

There are many stories here that are interesting and enjoyable the more you read like
Dark Moon : Rise of The Dark King by @Nanakawaichan
Ash the Dark brother by @DominaterRaider
Fractal Plane by @EternalSunset0
Summoned Zero by @Lloyd
LivingBeings! by @Kaieta
Isekai Office by @SayHelloToTheSecondMe
And nany more, all these are fun and top for me and gets more with each chapter.
Thank you! I like your stories too! OwO
I quite like https://www.scribblehub.com/series/207376/rothester/
In fact, it is one in the only seven stories that I put into a notification list.

Suddenly seeing my best friend's story here made my heart jumped a bit...
You surely have overreacted... that's why he gave me a review for this...
I actually like Vtubers, so here really matched my thing.

Last edited by a moderator: