Found someone who downgrade novels by dropping everything after one chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOverlord

They disabled their user profile on the main site, but a quick google search [Redacted] Scribble Hub revealed their names are on the recent readers list. What do they do? they downgrade novels by adding them to their dropped list after reading a chapter. At least 22 novels are affected. I know it's them because one of those novels only have three readers and their names are on the recent readers list.

Edit:
This is why you don't post anything that isn't GL in smuthub. If your story is bad no one will read it because no GL. If your story is good you will still get downgraded to hell because no GL. Just write GL and everyone will be happy.
They are not trolls. Personally, I think what Overlord want to say is someone is doing that on purpose to downgrade good novels that is not GL so they would have less exposure.

We have those downgraders in RRL too, it's not just SH things. But they target anything not Litrpg instead of not GL.
All of those replies and only those two got it... I should've been clearer.

Trolls are alright. They will always be a problem and it's okay. Downgraders who targets specific genres are not okay. Unless you all think downgraders are okay and everyone must write the same kind of story?

I am envious how they have the time and effort to commit to read stories from genres they don't like, rate them *1, then dropping them.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

gigachad.jpeg

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
The question is what do we do with the knowledge of someone being a troll?

You can report them, but they could have a reason for downrating the novel...

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
They disabled their user profile on the main site, but a quick google search [Redacted] Scribble Hub revealed their names are on the recent readers list. What do they do? they downgrade novels by adding them to their dropped list after reading a chapter. At least 22 novels are affected. I know it's them because one of those novels only have three readers and their names are on the recent readers list.
pfft, whats one snowflake gonna affect? let the cunt stay salty. Someone probably fucked his girl and now he's mad at the whole world.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
So we don't stop writing our stories because we now know it's someone being a troll?
Umm, yes? Lmao you have to grow a thick skin, because it will hurt more if you get critic that is true.

While it is frustrating, censoring people's opinion would make SH no better than certain websites starting with W and ending with ebnovel made in china.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So we don't stop writing our stories because we now know it's someone being a troll?
if a person is gonna stop writing cuz of a few trolls, let them. I have no sympathy for low self-esteem cucks. The internet is obviously no place for them to begin with in those cases, better just stay off.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Umm, yes? Lmao you have to grow a thick skin, because it will hurt more if you get critic that is true.

While it is frustrating, censoring people's opinion would make SH no better than certain websites starting with W and ending with ebnovel made in china.
right? i've said a thousand times, but authors gotta grow a fucking pair of balls if they are gonna post their stories to the public. Its for their own good, too. How else are they gonna grow if they cant take some hits? whether its just a troll of a dude with foul language but good intent like myself, you don't get better by being coddled.

A tree which has never known the wind and rain will never survive the storm approaching from the horizon.

LilRora

Mostly formless
@Tony please lock this thread. The comments are spam. Thank you.
Dude, what? No reason to get mad. I really don't want to say that, but how do you expect people to reply to this thread? Guess that user's profile?
If you want a reason to lock this thread, I can give you this, copied from the forum rules:
Title of the thread should be representing the content of thread. Blank title ".....", misleading, or ambiguous title is not recommended. Similarly, the thread must at least contain an idea to discuss. Thread that is made for SPAM posting will be locked.
You can draw your own conclusions from this.

pfft, whats one snowflake gonna affect? let the cunt stay salty. Someone probably fucked his girl and now he's mad at the whole world.
Exactly.

Last edited:

Navtz

Personally, the one I recently started writing has 1 in dropped and 1 in completed but it only makes me wonder why and how could I have done it better.
If it is only one person dropping and he's not really insulting or anything it's not a real problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.