Found someone who downgrade novels by dropping everything after one chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Eh, no wonder why I always have that one pain in the ass dropped reader no matter what I wrote as soom as I posted a new story.

NitroxDarks

It's simple, stop having so much influence in stars, that one novel that asks for 1* reviews is a role to follow. I, on the other hand, don't even care about the 5* I receive, much less 4-3-2-1. I would only care if I see people reading my novel 'till the end and comments about it besides their reviews (if they are reviews and not cringy personal attacks).

Nyctoria

It's simple, stop having so much influence in stars, that one novel that asks for 1* reviews is a role to follow. I, on the other hand, don't even care about the 5* I receive, much less 4-3-2-1. I would only care if I see people reading my novel 'till the end and comments about it besides their reviews (if they are reviews and not cringy personal attacks).
Follow @K5Rakitan role carefully.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
The life of a pervert is riddled with hardship, young Georgie. And with adversity comes the wisdom gained from overcoming it.
each post-nut clarit is a piece of enlightment soon we all reach enlighment

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Trolls are alright. They will always be a problem and it's okay. Downgraders who targets specific genres are not okay. Unless you all think downgraders are okay and everyone must write the same kind of story?
So what do you want SH to do??? Assemble a team of mods to kick off picky readers?

You do not honestly think that haters are a new occurance, do you?
All of those replies and only those two got it... I should've been clearer.
GL and BL attract plenty of haters simply for being what they are. Now that novels without GL are targeted, it's time to hunt down those haters?

But my question is: Have you read those 22 downgraded stories and can say for sure there are no quality/technical issues to make the reader downgrade those stories?

Also, we are not stupid. But what you bought up is no different from whining in some people's eyes.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
I want to contribute to the conversation, but I’m not gonna read 4 pages worth of posts.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Yes, getting my rating nice and low is hard work become some jerk comes along and drops a 5-star rating every now and then.
It's hard to have readers who deviate from your expectations.

I want to contribute to the conversation, but I’m not gonna read 4 pages worth of posts.
at least one page is just shitposting

DarkOverlord

Downgraders are necessary to keep the site's images. Can't have SH suddenly turning into a LitRPG site, right?
So what do you want SH to do??? Assemble a team of mods to kick off picky readers?

You do not honestly think that haters are a new occurance, do you?

GL and BL attract plenty of haters simply for being what they are. Now that novels without GL are targeted, it's time to hunt down those haters?

But my question is: Have you read those 22 downgraded stories and can say for sure there are no quality/technical issues to make the reader downgrade those stories?

Also, we are not stupid. But what you bought up is no different from whining in some people's eyes.
Sorry. I was under the impression downgrader accounts were againts the rules. They aren't, as some in this thread said so this thread is now pointless. This is the part where I deeply apologize for wasting your time.

Don't smite me, Leti! You can now lock this thread because it's pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.