Found someone who downgrade novels by dropping everything after one chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
They disabled their user profile on the main site, but a quick google search [Redacted] Scribble Hub revealed their names are on the recent readers list. What do they do? they downgrade novels by adding them to their dropped list after reading a chapter. At least 22 novels are affected. I know it's them because one of those novels only have three readers and their names are on the recent readers list.
I did that to like 200 novels.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I eat them for lunch. Builds fortitude that way.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Personally, I am more impressed/ envious at how trolls have the time and effort to commit to the bit.

First they 1*, now they put to dropped list, what's next? Write a comprehensive review like those done in RR?

I'll be more interested if there is a sudden rapid spike in 1* cases as trolls learn how to code in SH and spam smurf accounts.

RebelLion

Personally, I am more impressed/ envious at how trolls have the time and effort to commit to the bit.

First they 1*, now they put to dropped list, what's next? Write a comprehensive review like those done in RR?

I'll be more interested if there is a sudden rapid spike in 1* cases as trolls learn how to code in SH and spam smurf accounts.
They are not trolls. Personally, I think what Overlord want to say is someone is doing that on purpose to downgrade good novels that is not GL so they would have less exposure.

We have those downgraders in RRL too, it's not just SH things. But they target anything not Litrpg instead of not GL.

DarkOverlord

This is why you don't post anything that isn't GL in smuthub. If your story is bad no one will read it because no GL. If your story is good you will still get downgraded to hell because no GL. Just write GL and everyone will be happy.
They are not trolls. Personally, I think what Overlord want to say is someone is doing that on purpose to downgrade good novels that is not GL so they would have less exposure.

We have those downgraders in RRL too, it's not just SH things. But they target anything not Litrpg instead of not GL.
All of those replies and only those two got it... I should've been clearer.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
1663714401003.png

Macha

Not a Klutz
They disabled their user profile on the main site, but a quick google search [Redacted] Scribble Hub revealed their names are on the recent readers list. What do they do? they downgrade novels by adding them to their dropped list after reading a chapter. At least 22 novels are affected. I know it's them because one of those novels only have three readers and their names are on the recent readers list.

Edit:

All of those replies and only those two got it... I should've been clearer.

Trolls are alright. They will always be a problem and it's okay. Downgraders who targets specific genres are not okay. Unless you all think downgraders are okay and everyone must write the same kind of story?

I am envious how they have the time and effort to commit to read stories from genres they don't like, rate them *1, then dropping them.
Reading is hard. Pretty sure most commenter here only read the title and not your post.

Nyctoria

Trolls are alright. They will always be a problem and it's okay. Downgraders who targets specific genres are not okay. Unless you all think downgraders are okay and everyone must write the same kind of story?
There are GL downgraders tho? They balance the non-GL downgraders.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

So haters then?

Welcome to the Internet, where freedom of expression also means that you have to deal with jokers as such. Be BFFs with mods then if you want to enact the Martha's Vineyard. Or you can try to make a new writing site that features a new set of segregation. RRL is LitRPG, Webnovels is xianxia and CN nationalism, Wattpad is gay and SH is lesbian.

Status
Not open for further replies.