Games Finished Recently? Or Are Currently Playing?

BlissyMKW

I don't understand... I played Trails to Azure from start to finish with near-perfect translation somewhere a year ago! I think Geofront—they made it? But yeah, the Trails to Azure I played was a little buggy, like the minigames part, but aside from that—everything was pretty good. Maybe it must be the better version of it that they're releasing?
Geofront literally released their Azure translation the other day. You might be thinking of someone else who did a translation.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Geofront literally released their Azure translation the other day. You might be thinking of someone else who did a translation.
That can't be though... I swear... it was from Geofront Translation, but I don't know what version. I think they were releasing a lot of different versions of Trails to Azure—others that had bugs fixed and versions that could and couldn't run on different PCs. I remember in Falcom's discord, we were talking with the Geofront Devs—and there he recommended a different version of TOA to a person who was having a problem running the game.

Okay, I am actually correct.

BlissyMKW

That can't be though... I swear... it was from Geofront Translation, but I don't know what version. I think they were releasing a lot of different versions of Trails to Azure—others that had bugs fixed and versions that could and couldn't run on different PCs. I remember in Falcom's discord, we were talking with the Geofront Devs—and there he recommended a different version of TOA to a person who was having a problem running the game.

I remember, it's from Geofront.
You might be thinking of Zero, because the Geofront translation of Azure has been in development for the past 14 months. Someone must be lying to you if they specifically said Azure, because otherwise this line on Geofront's own site where the download link exists would be make no sense.

Screenshot_646.png

If they launched Azure a year ago, we wouldn't have been waiting a year and 2 months for it to release unless someone has a time machine. As far as I know, there is another translation of Azure that wasn't made by Geofront.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
You might be thinking of Zero, because the Geofront translation of Azure has been in development for the past 14 months. Someone must be lying to you if they specifically said Azure, because otherwise this line on Geofront's own site where the download link exists would be make no sense.

View attachment 7860

If they launched Azure a year ago, we wouldn't have been waiting a year and 2 months for it to release unless someone has a time machine. As far as I know, there is another translation of Azure that wasn't made by Geofront.
It was the English Beta inside Nicoblog—which has already been deleted from the whole internet. I am not lying actually, I wouldn't be able to play Trails to Azure if it didn't exist. It isn't ZERO because it'd be weird if it was lol. I am actually a lucky person to be able to pirate it in Nicoblog before they got shut down from pirating roms.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
On my 300th hour in GTA online. Gonna save up for the upcoming update this June.

Mechaphobic

I am basically just down to Deep rock galactic a the moment. I am waiting on outriders to go for sale to pick it up.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Still plugging away at FFXIV. I probably have over 2000+ hours by this point

Derin_Edala

I recently finished the Zero Escape series, and boy was that a ride. I love me a good series full of twists, puzzles and maths.

BlissyMKW

Final dungeon of Digital Devil Saga 2, but I need to farm enemies to get the special items so I can fight Shiva and Vishnu, then Seth. After that, the final boss will be a literal joke...not that he's hard, just have Drain skills for the 5 main elements and as long as he doesn't spam Xanadu or revert party members, I can nuke him to oblivion.

I recently finished the Zero Escape series, and boy was that a ride. I love me a good series full of twists, puzzles and maths.
I finished the first game a couple of weeks ago. Fantastic game, and I hear good things about Virtue's Last Reward too.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Terraria. I have so many playthroughs still unfinished.

My master mode playthrough is still unfinished, my Calamity mod playthrough is still unfinished, and my Spirit mod playthrough is still unfinished. I pretty much got distracted a lot and ended up playing these three different playthroughs at the same time. It's honestly fun, but it's making the playthroughs longer than usual.

It has been a year and I haven't finished them, I'm not kidding.

Not to mention, I am also obsessed with playing Stardew Valley.

The fishing in Stardew Valley is so addictive that I still haven't finished my first playthrough of the game. And with the updates being released as I played the game, it got longer and longer. I am literally in my third year in-game, and I'm still like less than an eighth in terms of game progress.

I had to literally stop playing for half a year, because I was obsessed with fishing everyday in the game.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm playing Binding of Isaac these days. Got the Repentance DLC as a gift and ended up getting back to the game~

I'm kinda rusty after 2 years without playing, but I'm having fun~

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Terraria. I have so many playthroughs still unfinished.

My master mode playthrough is still unfinished, my Calamity mod playthrough is still unfinished, and my Spirit mod playthrough is still unfinished. I pretty much got distracted a lot and ended up playing these three different playthroughs at the same time. It's honestly fun, but it's making the playthroughs longer than usual.

It has been a year and I haven't finished them, I'm not kidding.

Not to mention, I am also obsessed with playing Stardew Valley.

The fishing in Stardew Valley is so addictive that I still haven't finished my first playthrough of the game. And with the updates being released as I played the game, it got longer and longer. I am literally in my third year in-game, and I'm still like less than an eighth in terms of game progress.

I had to literally stop playing for half a year, because I was obsessed with fishing everyday in the game.
Same, right now I am waiting for tmod 1.4 to get an official release so I can do a complete playthrough that is not left unfinished and forgotten.

Other than that, well I have had like 2 Rimworld runs recently.

Also did a full playthrough of devil survivor overclocked again.

Right now I am playing MH Generations and it doesnt seem like I will be done with it any time soon. MH games tend to be long af despite this one not even having G rank.

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
I haven't had enough motivation to start a game time to start a game.
The last game I remember playing is this little Indie game series called The Last Door
I played it at night(with headphones and full screen) and nearly got a f-ing heart attack because of it
I would just like to say, it's a horror-clicker game with puzzle solving and stuff. Some of it is actually really hard. There's also five parts to the game. Also if anyone doesn't like blood or death(including suicide) then I wouldn't recommend playing it, I don't think that you yourself can actually die but I've only played up to the fourth part so take my words with a pinch of salt
IMO its a really good game but everyone has different preferences and tastes so yeah.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Same, right now I am waiting for tmod 1.4 to get an official release so I can do a complete playthrough that is not left unfinished and forgotten.
I heard that the alpha version of 1.4 is being tested right now by mod developers. If I'm not mistaken, you can ask for permission to use the alpha version for testing if you're a mod developer or just someone who wants to help them test it.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I heard that the alpha version of 1.4 is being tested right now by mod developers. If I'm not mistaken, you can ask for permission to use the alpha version for testing if you're a mod developer or just someone who wants to help them test it.
I know about the alpha releases, that is why I am saying I am waiting for an official release. As for testing, I was considering to help with that but then I kinda forgot about it :blob_sweat: