Good and Bad Things about new Webnovel's Readers (My Experience)

GhostyZ

That's why I used that pic, cause it was fucking brutal. You managed to demolish a man with one screenshot. What a fierce blob-fish you are. Are you sure you didn't get influenced by greyblob when he tried to assimilate you way back?
Dude you write NTR you are a cuck dont even talk.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I didn't know you were still alive lol.
I'm more alive than you!
That's why I used that pic, cause it was fucking brutal. You managed to demolish a man with one screenshot. What a fierce blob-fish you are. Are you sure you didn't get influenced by greyblob when he tried to assimilate you way back?
I had a few very bad weeks behind me. My sadistic side surfaces when I'm depressed and I have the chance to shitpost.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Word-dropping the 'n-word' as you said it, is rarely punished because it's just a word. It is punished if and only if it's mentioned with malice or intended to cause conflict. If Ai-chan say, "Damn nigga! Yo' shit is phat, ma man!" at @CupcakeNinja , nothing will be done about it even if you report it, as its intention is not promoting racism or causing offense.

Americans have a habit of getting offended over every single thing (well, to be honest not just Americans). If 'nigger' is banned, then we have to ban 'fuck', 'shit', 'damn', 'bitch' and 'black' too. Yes, there are people who get offended at being called black. To some people, being called ginger is offensive too. See, the list of banned words will never end. Someone will always be offended. So Tony has taken the stance of, if it's not meant to be malicious, just leave it.
Reported for calling the Top G a smol dick nigga

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
NTR is for the strong.
it takes a special kinda strength to enjoy watching your woman gets her ass absolutely fucking destroyed by another man.
And it takes a certain kinda man to even wanna do that to another guy's woman.
Hello, allow me to introduce myself. Top G, nice to meet you. I'll be pleasuring your girl for you.
Dude you write NTR you are a cuck dont even talk.
bro, chill. Look, i'm sorry but If you want his come back you're gonna have to go scrape it off your mother's ass.

tiaf

it takes a special kinda strength to enjoy watching your woman gets her ass absolutely fucking destroyed by another man.
Hello, allow me to introduce myself. Top G, nice to meet you. I'll be pleasuring your girl for you.
Ideally, they end up in a hot threesome. But what do I know? I write BL. The roles are very versatile and who is pining for whom doesn't matter. It will be hot anyway. :blob_sir:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Ideally, they end up in a hot threesome. But what do I know? I write BL. The roles are very versatile and who is pining for whom doesn't matter. It will be hot anyway. :blob_sir:
thats because its men, and men are just horny DOGS, yo. They give no fucks, they're just looking to have a good time. Its different when women are involved smh. Double standards are shitty

GhostyZ

bro, chill. Look, i'm sorry but If you want his come back you're gonna have to go scrape it off your mother's ass.
My comeback is inside your mom's pussy tiny dick cuck. By the way you look like a pedo with that profile pic.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
how do you even get heated on the discussion of quality between two of the most gramatically dreadful and painfully unoriginal writing sites is beyond me

but ScribbleHub is MY shitty writing site, so I stand with it regardless

tiaf

how do you even get heated on the discussion of quality between two of the most gramatically dreadful and painfully unoriginal writing sites is beyond me

Just needs a blob that is out for blood.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps

Real fight involve swords.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
My comeback is inside your mom's pussy tiny dick cuck. By the way you look like a pedo with that profile pic.
mate, of all the people talking about fucking people's moms you should be the last one to speak. i mean, look at this; if you've heard real women speak you wouldn't write dialogue like this.

1662668550713.png

even with a bar as low as smut you have next to no saying on standards if this is your best work. the whole prose reeks of small cock energy. you even missed an "i" on "oni-chan" to represent your lack of vitality.

1662668583763.png

be real, even if you do get to fuck someone's mum, AT MOST, you'd probably reach deep enough to give her ass cheeks a high five.

GhostyZ

You write smut but don't know the legend? :blob_shock:
mate, of all the people talking about fucking people's moms you should be the last one to speak. i mean, look at this; if you've heard real women speak you wouldn't write dialogue like this.

View attachment 15151

even with a bar as low as smut you have next to no saying on standards if this is your best work. the whole prose reeks of small cock energy. you even missed an "i" on "oni-chan" to represent your lack of vitality.

View attachment 15152

be real, even if you do get to fuck someone's mum, AT MOST, you'd probably reach deep enough to give her ass cheeks a high five.
You sound like the one with a small dick along with the other Gaylords and NTR loving authors above. But I guess you cucks have to stay together as you watch your lovers get fucked in front of you like the beta males you truly are.