Hello, hello!

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
When it is fully drained?...
When what is fully drained?! I need to know!
I love this!!!
Nothing stopping you from opening the closet.
However... what has been seen, cannot be unseen.
What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled.

Then again, I think you will smell it, eventually, if you wait long enough.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Well, what's there to learn about this little o' me? Just a pile of useless, decaying, rotting, dying flesh and bone, and a degrading mind piloting it. Not much not to me, really, unless the thought of playing a game of 'Whose Facade Is Better' sounds like something fun to you. Oh, speaking of facades, I just got this shiny new mask, real' cute, that looked like a bubbly little cactus, with a big o' smile. Wearing it makes me few cute. And empty. Wish I could smile like that...

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Well, what's there to learn about this little o' me? Just a pile of useless, decaying, rotting, dying flesh and bone, and a degrading mind piloting it. Not much not to me, really, unless the thought of playing a game of 'Whose Facade Is Better' sounds like something fun to you. Oh, speaking of facades, I just got this shiny new mask, real' cute, that looked like a bubbly little cactus, with a big o' smile. Wearing it makes me few cute. And empty. Wish I could smile like that...
Bravo! I adore the genuine pain infused by your narration that just draws me in like a lasso!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Did you even understand the joke?
*sigh* Uh, yeah... No. I am SO confused. That joke did not just r/whoosh over my head. That joke hitchhiked on a hypersonic missile traveling through a wormhole that runs through a universe whooshing parallel by our dimension.
Hello! Hello! were the first words spoken by phone guy (the tutorial person) in Fnaf and the monotone puppet looks like something a child would possess.
Ohhh!!!
That's pretty hilarious!
Damn. Now I wish I had played Fnaf.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Screenshot_20231026-172042_1.jpg