Here's a question for everyone

Are you American?

• Yep

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Nopish

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters

Arkus86

No, and 50, probably? I hardly even remember how many regions my own country has.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
The only valid States I recognize from America are ones that's been blown up in blockbuster alien films.

As far as I'm concerned, aside from Washington, New York, and Los Angeles, the other states don't exist.

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
Huh, for a globalist commie carebear cuck my expectations of a mostly US fourm population is disgustingly ethnocentric.

Agentt

Thighs
I live in New York, therefore it is real.

Why do people keep thinking 52? We have 50 states, half a hundred, nice and simple to remember.
There are 52 states if you count Washington and that piyo something small city size thing which isn't a state but is important enough to be counted

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
The only valid States I recognize from America are ones that's been blown up in blockbuster alien films.

As far as I'm concerned, aside from Washington, New York, and Los Angeles, the other states don't exist.
Apparently Los Angeles is a state now

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
There are 52 states if you count Washington and that piyo something small city size thing which isn't a state but is important enough to be counted
First of all, no. There are 50 states, the rest are territories. And yes, there is a difference, because states have different rights under our constitution and bill of rights, among other things.
....it wasn't? I don't quite know how your borough system works
Los Angeles is a city in California, pretty sure it means the city of angels or some shit like that.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
50+2 from what I know