Are you American?

• Yep

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Nopish

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
@SilvCrimBlac there are a surprising amount of French tourists in Michigan. I was in Frankenmuth not that long ago, and I went to a sit down diner with my friend and the table across from me which had a young French couple, wouldn't stop complaining about the food and talking shit about everyone around them.
The Quebecois (French-Canadians essentially) are bad enough....but fuck me man if you get them from France, they are the most rotten, arrogant, inconsiderate bastards you ever met. Quebecois at the very least keep to themselves for the most part despite being snobbish and smug, but French from France seem to think when they enter a room, they are the star attractions. And what's funny is, apparently they do the same shit in Europe. Known many Germans, English, and Spaniards who can't stand French tourists either, so apparently that snobbish arrogance is like a natural national trait of theirs. Wish they'd stay the fuck out of Michigan and go to California for holidays like all the other dumbasses do.

Or if they have money, go to Hawaii like most wealthy Americans do. Hate to say it, but French people make Europeans look bad. Any French on this site, control your people. They suck.

Why do they even come to Detroit in the first place? Literally 1/4 of the city is abandoned buildings filled with homeless and various small gangs fighting each other for some other abandoned building or some shit as well as the heroin trade. The loss of the vehicle industry killed this city. What could they be sight-seeing here? A buddy of mine once told an elderly French woman who was complaining about "barbaric americans", or something, he said "Don't call the barbaric Americans for help when the Germans take your lunch money again."

Last edited:

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
As an American, I shall go try hard here. Sixth grade, my history teacher forced us to learn the states, so for any people not from here, here's all the state names. Also not in alphabetical order cause I don't care enough to be orderly.

• Arkansas
  • Alabama
  • Ohio
  • Florida
  • Mississippi
  • New Jersey
  • Delaware
  • Connecticut
  • Washington
  • Oklahoma
  • California
  • Texas
  • Wyoming
  • Kentucky
  • Oregon
  • Minnesota
  • Pennsylvania
  • New York
  • Maine
  • Rhode Island
  • Tennessee
  • Idaho
  • Georgia
  • Vermont
  • Colorado
  • New Mexico
  • Iowa
  • Arizona
  • Utah
  • Nevada
  • Kansas
  • North Dakota
  • South Dakota
  • North Carolina
  • South Carolina
  • Virginia
  • West Virginia
  • New Hampshire
  • Wisconsin
  • Michigan
  • Nebraska
  • Missouri
  • Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Massachusetts
  • Hawaii
  • Alaska
  • Louisiana
  • Montana
  • Maryland

That should be it. A nice total of 50. Puerto Rico doesn't count cause its a territory, not a state(though I think it should be by this point). Washington DC doesn't count either cause its just a city that we named our capitol.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I think there were 52 or something? I think I vaguely remember hearing somewhere that there are 52 stars in the US flag and that the stars show the number of states?

Maybe I'm just mixing some stuff up though, I dunno. Can't say I care... I don't even know how many states are in my own country tbh.

SternenklarenRitter

I do live on the North American Continental Plate. Also there would be 51 states if you count that darned Puerto Rico that's cheating a discount on taxes by remaining a territory despite having greater population than at least 20 of the other states.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I think there were 52 or something? I think I vaguely remember hearing somewhere that there are 52 stars in the US flag and that the stars show the number of states?

Maybe I'm just mixing some stuff up though, I dunno. Can't say I care... I don't even know how many states are in my own country tbh.
There are 50 stars on the flag
I do live on the North American Continental Plate. Also there would be 51 states if you count that darned Puerto Rico that's cheating a discount on taxes by remaining a territory despite having greater population than at least 20 of the other states.
Who wants 51 stars on their flag? Also i feel like i heard something about how there'd be stuff to do with the senate and shit like that, but I'm not politically inclined so don't ask me. Anyways, fuck Puerto Rico.