I’m bored. (A Shit post)

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
I’m curious can we necro threads? Does it hold true for this forum? I should have asked this months ago.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
a little quiz:
Illustration2.jpg

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I’m curious can we necro threads? Does it hold true for this forum? I should have asked this months ago.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
After like 6 month i think we cant necro threads, least as NUF. But that may not be true, could be wrong as i dont recall where i read that.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I’m curious can we necro threads?
What does it mean to 'necro' a thread?

I like finding old threads and posting on them if I think they are still good/fun and I have something constructive to say. I don't think that only new threads falling like snow covering previous eras of posts is good. A thread is only better off forgotten if it was completely answered and no longer relevant. Like when people have some specific problem that they ask for help on and after a few replies they are good and the thread is then useless. I don't like doing that. I can always make my threads more general so that they can help other people too and be insightful.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
What does it mean to 'necro' a thread?

I like finding old threads and posting on them if I think they are still good/fun and I have something constructive to say. I don't think that only new threads falling like snow covering previous eras of posts is good. A thread is only better off forgotten if it was completely answered and no longer relevant. Like when people have some specific problem that they ask for help on and after a few replies they are good and the thread is then useless. I don't like doing that. I can always make my threads more general so that they can help other people too and be insightful.
If this is Ying consider me Yang

Dountmindme

Don't. It's like dissecting a frog. You find out how it works but now it's dead.
Wasn’t this thread jus’ that? Dead.
Also, what you’re saying is that: i will become mush trying to figure it out?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Well, I couldn’t quite decipher your shitpost.
You actually got distracted from your boredom for 5 seconds. The same time I needed to scribble the random things with my mouse. Seriously, it was garbage without real meaning. But we can pretend it to be modern art and con new meat with it. :blob_uwu:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
It's thinking about how to destroy the house while the owner is busy filming on their phone. Soon, it'll have revenge for being neutered by the humans.
Fucking cats, I bring em in feed em and all the gratitude these reprobates have is how da shag the carpet with their ungrateful arses

Dountmindme

Fucking cats, I bring em in feed em and all the gratitude these reprobates have is how da shag the carpet with their ungrateful arses
Sounds like a mess I wouldn’t ant to take care of. Luckily, I don’t have cats but I do have younger siblings who leave a mess around everywhere.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Pro tip : If bored, don't
👍