I’m not a guy

Succubiome

I feel like I need to state this after three (you know who you are! *glares with very false sternness*) thought I was a guy.
I’m a girl. I feel like I’ve known you all for a while, you know? And you guys thought I was a guy for this long? *shakes head mock-disappointed*
How could you all?!! *salty, crocodile tears*
So… *sniffs dramatically* sad! *sniffs extra dramatically*
I assumed you were without a gender up until now, TBH. But noted!

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
Rub it in, why don’t ya!? (I actually find this amusing on so many levels every time you say this, rather than annoying.)
I have two morning voice, ironically one sounds like Kevin Conroy Batman (RIP legend) if I am dehydrated, or Mark Hamil Joker if I am hydrated.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I assumed you were without a gender up until now, TBH. But noted!
Not surprising! I avoid using she/her pronouns often because my self-loathing has come to encompass everything about me… nothing feels nice anymore (but it’s still better than he/him or they/them for me) …

But aaanyway! That doesn’t matter! Here, I am just a cuckoo bananas puppet with a preference for being a gal!

Lodur

Eight virgin
Maybe it's because you haven't set your profile to female. I assume people are male until then.
I can swear, that I learned she's a girl from her profile. Maybe, not the forum profile, but main site profile (they are partly different, as it happens). Until then I also presumed she is a guy (mea culpa). Or, maybe, you looked it up before she set her gender.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I can swear, that I learned she's a girl from her profile. Maybe, not the forum profile, but main site profile (they are partly different, as it happens). Until then I also presumed she is a guy (mea culpa). Or, maybe, you looked it up before she set her gender.
I set it after he told me that! I know now...
You can trust no one!
PFFFT! HAHAHA!
I thought you were a girl.
You, Luna, and RepresentingEnvy... *wipes tear of crushed eyes away* my sole rocks of solace amidst in this storm of confusion.
*looks it up* LMFAO!

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Not surprising! I avoid using she/her pronouns often because my self-loathing has come to encompass everything about me… nothing feels nice anymore (but it’s still better than he/him or they/them for me) …

But aaanyway! That doesn’t matter! Here, I am just a cuckoo bananas puppet with a preference for being a gal!
this explains a few things

*hug*

KrakenRiderEmma

I also thought you were a girl, but that’s probably because I associate creepy body horror / puppet stuff with girls, so many girls I know into that aesthetic ( mostly East Asian girls, not sure why )