I believe I have a weapon idea that could end wars without violence.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Many of you may be familiar with napalm and mustard gas which was an atrocious and inhumane way to fight. Some of you may also be familiar with the CIA's gay bomb which was a hypothetical weapon that would turn the enemy into raging homosexuals. This idea was born of the accidental crossbreeding of these weapons and the devil's lettuce. Yes, I present to you the "THC cropduster bomb"(Patent Pending). The general idea of this device is to fire a missile that glides over an area spraying potent fumes to get the enemy soldiers high. With the enemy high, we can gather them up, supply snacks and refreshments, and get to the negotiating table without bloodshed. Obviously, this will need to be regulated by the U.N. but it could provide quick ends to battles. Plus, it would be really fun to say that you hotboxed the enemy. It would also bring new demand for marijuana, which would make it more likely to be legalized. Tell me what you think and know that this is a shitpost.

DiscoDream

Severe autist
Many of you may be familiar with napalm and mustard gas which was an atrocious and inhumane way to fight. Some of you may also be familiar with the CIA's gay bomb which was a hypothetical weapon that would turn the enemy into raging homosexuals. This idea was born of the accidental crossbreeding of these weapons and the devil's lettuce. Yes, I present to you the "THC cropduster bomb"(Patent Pending). The general idea of this device is to fire a missile that glides over an area spraying potent fumes to get the enemy soldiers high. With the enemy high, we can gather them up, supply snacks and refreshments, and get to the negotiating table without bloodshed. Obviously, this will need to be regulated by the U.N. but it could provide quick ends to battles. Plus, it would be really fun to say that you hotboxed the enemy. It would also bring new demand for marijuana, which would make it more likely to be legalized. Tell me what you think and know that this is a shitpost.
Promise then tradwifes. They'll kill their own leaders.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Wouldnt work, stoners with guns is not something you want. Yall just think we're lazy and hungry? No. We're also stupid and lack both a fear of consequence and sense of self preservation.

Last edited:

TLCsDestiny

If there were no species, then there would be no fighting...blow the whole planet up and we be good...problem solved!

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
Still qualifies as a chemical weapon. You have no violated the Geneva Convention. Prepare to experience Democracy(tm).

Daitengu

So I'm not the only one to watch that brain blaze vid about the Nazi army being on meth.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I'mma just say this now. Give a man a gun, and the gun will be used. Give the man a gun, then a joint, and the gun will one-hundred percent be used in the most inappropriate fashion possible.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Furiously writes a proposal to the UN to sanction Paul Tromba for peacetime war crimes and torture of civilians by marijuana-induced yummy buff soldiers.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Furiously writes a proposal to the UN to sanction Paul Tromba for peacetime war crimes and torture of civilians by marijuana-induced yummy buff soldiers.
Look, the drugs already won the war on drugs. Might as well use those same drugs to end our other wars and create peace.