I can predict whether your story will become popular or not

DeadFishEye

Let's see your prediction for this idea =)

Thanks a lot!

Hathnuz

Let's see your prediction for this idea =)

Thanks a lot!
Unique premise, smut+harem tags, and great first chapter. I don't have anything to criticize except maybe the cover; the text color needs more contrast for better readability (not that the cover matters much anyway). This one has potential, though the lack of fantasy element might hold it back.

200-500 readers by Chapter 30.

unknownking

your local shitposter
Well I'm here so that you can confirm my confirmation bias that my story isn't going anywhere:blob_joy:

Hathnuz

Well I'm here so that you can confirm my confirmation bias that my story isn't going anywhere:blob_joy:
Your story already has more than 30 chapters, so I won't predict yours. Guess I'll just confirm your bias then.

I think you did everything correctly with the story (clear title, on-point synopsis, good first chapter, etc). The major fault lies on the premise. Searching for lost someone/people apparently isn't very exciting for SH audience. In my opinion, you should've focused on the uniqueness of your protagonist instead; one way to do it is by describing it on the title. But then again, it won't guarantee that you'll be getting more readers -- though it worked for my story lol.

Malonymous

I'm curious what you think about this one :blob_hide:
Thanks~!

Reactions: CL

CL

Thanks~!
I ask you to forgive me for not reading this novel yet. I will, but I also wanted to point out and confess that when I read "Lewd Clicker" I was thinking of "Idle Clickers". I'm curious how on the nose I might be and that is why I'll be reading it. :blobrofl:

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Shit Guess I'll take be courageous. I hope I don't go through another 'I suck' Period after this.

First novel. Sorta edgy. And I suck at writing

Hathnuz

Thanks~!
Wow, you just wrote a story that contains almost every popular trope in ScribbleHub while still being somewhat original. It seems you already understand how to attract readers, so I won't give the usual feedback. I can't say much other than the story has a great potential to become very popular.

600-1000 readers by Chapter 30.
Shit Guess I'll take be courageous. I hope I don't go through another 'I suck' Period after this.

First novel. Sorta edgy. And I suck at writing
The premise is a bit bland -- reincarnation alone won't carry any story. Also, most readers won't care what problems the protagonist will face because it's not what they're specifically looking for. The title is weak; 'perhaps' as a word lacks certainty along with 'maybe', 'probably', etc. You should avoid using that word unless you know what you're doing. Everything else is fine.

Less than 100 readers by Chapter 30.

nanchengnv

Not many chapters so far, but most are of decent length. What's your prediction?

Last edited:

Hexenblume

Oooh what do you think of this one? I personally dont think itll be super popular 'cause its a bit niche-

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
Only one chapter at the moment, still would appreciate your thoughts though.

Last edited:

Hathnuz

Not many chapters so far, but most are of decent length. What's your prediction?

To be honest, I don't find the premise to be very appealing, but you have the two most popular tags on SH, so it'll work one way or another. As for the prose, there are occasionally redundant phrases like "whispered almost inaudibly" and "violently pushed". Everything else is fine.

200-500 readers by Chapter 30.
Oooh what do you think of this one? I personally dont think itll be super popular 'cause its a bit niche-

The premise isn't niche; only really bland, judging from the synopsis. The story needs to have more interesting qualities than just a boy exploring the fantasy world. The writing is nice; I can't complain.

Less than 150 readers by Chapter 30.
Only one chapter at the moment, still would appreciate your thoughts though.

This seems very promising. There's one major problem, though: the title. Even "Reincarnated as a Fairy" might be a better title and that's a low effort title that I come up within 10 seconds after writing this feedback -- you can think one better than me. Then, add "Gender Bender" tag, and you'll get hundreds of readers. The first chapter is interesting; I like the system for having a fun personality unlike the usual.

100-300 readers by Chapter 30, if nothing's changed.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/403270/a-new-member/

I don't know but lets just try for curiosity am i rite?
Yet another Gender Bender story to review. Not that I'm complaining, I'm just mildly surprised.

Anyway, it's a rather traditional take of GB story. There's no problem with it except a very minor nitpick. Your story doesn't have Girls Love tag (which is completely fine if you don't want to add romance), yet the cover implies there will be a harem in the future? I find it weird, but whatever. Great first chapter, by the way.

300-700 readers by Chapter 30.

Would really appreciate any thoughts from people.
Can't review your story; it's already deleted.

Last edited:

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
This seems very promising. There's one major problem, though: the title.
Modified my title to increase accuracy, not going to highlight the race of the protagonist since my story has little to nothing to do with fairies.
My depiction of fairy strays far from the norm, not based on tinkerbell.

IWantToBeAGoodAuthor

Idk if this counts as a fanfiction but basically it's in Minecraft

There was a headcannon where when players log out they turn to stone.

The mc is a well known builder in a smp, one day she got nostalgic of a modded hardcore smp server she joined in the past and decided to visit. When she came to the server, she found out that she was the only one online. She goes explore the server and building some homes for the offline players along the way.

AEisen

Its my first time writing something like this. I actually have the whole story planned out but I think my writing skills are just so so. Please do check out. Any constructive criticism is welcomed. Thanks

verseii