I don want 2 write no more??? (th

ACertainPassingUser

If you want to parry instead of full block, you need to stop writing exactly before your desire to write blocked.

And then, you can continue with counter-writing attack against the block after the parry is done. Or just continue normal writing attack like usual.

Last edited:

Tenebram

Writers block but how come they never parry? I don know brah, I just cant do this sh1t no moe.
Well, damn, have you tried the buckler? It has more parrying frames.

For real though, I usually take short breaks if I have writer's block and try to motivate myself by reading novels or watching shows that peaked my interest. More often than not I find concepts/ideas that I would like to try and integrate into my novel.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Procreate. The little one will prevent you from writing for five or more years, and then you won't have to worry about writers block.

On a more serious note, read. Read a human development textbook if you think procreation might be fun.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Take a break. Come back when you feel ready. You could also write out of spite and maybe try a new story for a while until you want to come back.

Marunikyu

Most excellent anti-Marxist smut writer
Stop writing until you feel like it (unless you're getting paid or something).

LadyIsak

If you don’t like writing, and/or don’t want to do it, then just like … don’t. Nobody is going to come after you with hammers for not being a writer.

Writer’s block, in my mind, is not the same as not wanting to write. It’s when writing’s just not happening, no matter how hard you try or how much you want to write. Lack of motivation is a whole other issue entirely.

I dunno, I am a pretty slow writer. But not every fallow creative period is “writer’s block”.