I Guess They Like It!

avaseofpeonies

your cool weird auntie
TFW you can see that someone is reading your entire novel all in one go without stopping, and giving you favorites on every chapter, and just for one day you can stop agonizing over having no readers.

It's just the best, isn't it?

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
TFW you can see that someone is reading your entire novel all in one go without stopping, and giving you favorites on every chapter, and just for one day you can stop agonizing over having no readers.

It's just the best, isn't it?
I KNOW RIGHT?!

This happened to me once and I just felt so aliiive!!!

Sadly the reverse can happen too. I had someone unfavorite a chapter of mine and it felt awful! (it had some spice to it so I understand but im gonna see if I made a speedbump chapter then because if that was a speedbump then.... oh goodness.... the next several speedbumps are gonna be killer)

But back to fluffiness! share, bask, revel in the glory! LET THE HAPPY CONSUME YOU AND BECOME ONE WITH IT

It Really is the most amazing thing in the world.

avaseofpeonies

your cool weird auntie
Sadly the reverse can happen too. I had someone unfavorite a chapter of mine and it felt awful! (it had some spice to it so I understand but im gonna see if I made a speedbump chapter then because if that was a speedbump then.... oh goodness.... the next several speedbumps are gonna be killer)

That could have been an accident. I've re-read chapters before and accidentally un-favorited at the end. I always (hopefully) catch myself and re-favorite, but that is a thing that happens.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
I'm not too fussed if I don't have many readers yet. 5 chapters isn't much. And as I grow my series I hope people do find my story about the time the first one is finished

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
I did get to experience that somewhat. There are like 3 guys that always read and comment as soon as the update is out. Makes my day. Yeo the feeling is good

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
I've learned to glean more happiness from views and favorites rather than comments when it comes to SH, lol. It's cuz I rarely ever get the latter (although I will admit I have received more than I did before).

I've come to terms that SH readers are as silent as the night

D

Deleted member 54065

Seems like people are doubting the 'essay-like' review/feedback on the story...

Well, here's mine. From Honeyfeed.

Feedback (Private).jpg