I hereby declare victory against the haters.

Who won?

• Total voters

Macha

Not a Klutz
The revolution was a great tragedy, but it birthed one of history's greatest figures.
Fun fact: She was actually ignorant enough to not know that peasants could not afford anything but bread. She was also in favor of the mob getting more rights and stuff. At least until the french started being not french in the frenchest moments of their history. Getting beheaded might have changed her perspective.
I'm still wondering what will happen if the revolution failed or never happened. Will my country still suffer from almost a century of French colonisation?

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I'm still wondering what will happen if the revolution failed or never happened. Will my country still suffer from almost a century of French colonisation?
What country?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I won. It's that simple. Cope and seethe. In a way the haters are my biggest fans. The opposite of love isn't hate but indifference after all.

Senator armstrong gives you the omlette
Then it's probably a good thing France colonized you. Since I have no clue where that is.
They literally all have that last name

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-09 07.59.52.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-09 07.59.52.png
    454.3 KB · Views: 26

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I won. It's that simple. Cope and seethe. In a way the haters are my biggest fans. The opposite of love isn't hate but indifference after all.
If one single shred of your self esteem is dependent on the opinions of others, you lost.

The fact you feel the need to get people to recognize your victory is sad. I don't even know what you are talking about, but your actions tell me who the victor is.

Grow up.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
If one single shred of your self esteem is dependent on the opinions of others, you lost.

The fact you feel the need to get people to recognize your victory is sad. I don't even know what you are talking about, but your actions tell me who the victor is.

Grow up.
Lol