I wonder.

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
I sometimes wonder why so many people just like to comment on things they don't even dare to do.
Earlier today I got the chance to become the caster of an e-sport tournament. I mean I am enjoying myself but I do wonder for the people who just do not like anything other than what they want. Well it's not like I care about them anyway.

D

Deleted member 54065

I sometimes wonder why so many people just like to comment on things they don't even dare to do.
Earlier today I got the chance to become the caster of an e-sport tournament. I mean I am enjoying myself but I do wonder for the people who just do not like anything other than what they want. Well it's not like I care about them anyway.
In Filipino, we have a term for such people, which is: "Mema", or short for, "May masabi lang" (Just to say something.)

I think it's because some people like to comment just to flex that they 'know something about stuff', though they look stupid in the process of doing so. Especially in the age of SocMed where everyone is delusional about the importance of their own opinions.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I'm just here to comment in this topic for no reason. And to post memes. Move along, please.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I don't know. People are just like that I guess.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
In the case of people who don't dare to procreate, I respect their frustration from getting pressured to do it by society. For other things, if nobody is pressuring you to do it and it doesn't harm others, let it go.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
they just comment on things because they want to add some value to what is being done. But most of time they lack the initiative to do the specific thing.