Introduce Yourself To Me, Why Not?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
My name is Paul. I'm here a lot and like to write... That and shitpost. Though that's what most people do on here. Anyways, welcome to ScribbleHub. Enjoy your time here and have fun.

Simo

A lazy sloth
Sup, m Simo and I’m lazy and sleepy most of if not all the time. Nice to meet ya!

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I'm new here, greetings. I'd just love to get to know you all better. At least some of ya.
Hi, I like making dumb post sometimes about art stuff or asking questions to my fellow authors. Nice to meet ya :blobthumbsup:

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
I'm Min, just like the rest, I also procrastinate a lot, I mean, a lot. If I earn a dollar an hour of wasting away, I'd be a billionaire by now.

Welcome to Scribblehub.

EternalSunset0

Hi. Call me Sunset I guess.

I suck at introductions, but I hope you enjoy your stay on the site.

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
I'm new here, greetings. I'd just love to get to know you all better. At least some of ya.
I'm called Yuru, an idle third year that likes to draw, write and mostly procrastinate. Welcome to SH

Renaxan

Enthusiastic about a lot of things.
My name is Renaxan, but I also like to use the nickname Rentarou (if that was not taken in the first place, lol). Roughly joining here in July last year, I am here to learn writing and English at the same time.

I love to procrastinate and do everything at my own pace. I hope you have a nice time here!

BigHoodieBoy

I’m BigHoodieBoy, a boy with a big hoodie. I write as a hobby and I love reading. Also, I’m a Virgin for Life.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Notanuffian here, as you can tell, I am not a nuffian.

On the side note, do go and visit Scribble Hub's parent site Novel Updates.

I am an open pervert. Nuff said.

Ps. Anyone here has their textbox option greyed out? Like I can't hyperlink or even post image with ease and have to rely on the site to churn out the commands for me.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 31

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
My name is Arcadia Blade but i'm fine with either being called Arcadia or Arcy. Firstly, I'm a freelance author that mostly writes on my pace so I might have some inconsistent chapter schedule but I usually submit them at any pace that I give. If I don't post stuff, I either felt tired, lazy or straight up being cursed by the writer gods for getting a negative review.

Apart from writing, I practice a bit of drawing(average or barely just so) and a newbie animator that still starting out.

I might lack on the intelligence department but I make up through my high wisdom and near accurate instinct that almost rivals to foresight.

I hope we get along but I rarely reply to anything since I mostly prefer to just stalk-I mean observe people from afar.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Hi! I'm Bartun! I'm an amateur writer and sometimes artist. Hope everyone is doing well!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My baby is asleep and could wake up at any minute, so I'm going to keep this sh----it

OtherSlater

Because The First Slater Died.
You motherfuckers are crazy and I love it

Death threats meme is God tier

Nice to meet you all :]

atgongumerki

I am just a crazy psychopath, nothing out of the ordinary!

SHHHHHH, I SAID IT IS NORMAL!!!!

D

Deleted member 22388

_Read this in tone mix of Irish and normal English accent_
I'm Aez Nairo, just passing by and giving out my wisdom thoughts on this site.
My world is greyish, quite busy with works otherwise, procrastinate guy.
So, "nice to meet you stranger-" :blob_evil_two: or should I go straight-forward "-I mean, brother/sister." :blob_evil:

Mr.Grey-Cat

Hi, there. I am Mr.Grey-Cat, a person, but you can call me Grey or Mr.Grey.

I like reading and writing, and also lurking at the forum corners, you can see some interesting things from there.

So that's it. See you later. (even if you won't be able to see me)