Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Carefully?

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
So everybody knows the argument of whether a hotdog is a sandwich or a taco and I find it boring and old. The next great debate will be over whether a wig is a hat or not.

The definition of a hat is: "a shaped covering for the head worn for warmth, as a fashion item, or as part of a uniform."

Now I'm not going to get into the type of wigs as there are wigs woven into a person's hair so for simplicity's sake we'll go with the classic wig that you could just plop on your head. It is a head covering shaped like normal hair and a person's reason for wearing a wig differs just like a person's reason for wearing a hat differs. Let the debate begin!

Esper

It's part of a judge's uniform so it is definitely a ha-
*CRASH*
NO! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

*KATHOOM*

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
So everybody knows the argument of whether a hotdog is a sandwich or a taco and I find it boring and old. The next great debate will be over whether a wig is a hat or not.

The definition of a hat is: "a shaped covering for the head worn for warmth, as a fashion item, or as part of a uniform."

Now I'm not going to get into the type of wigs as there are wigs woven into a person's hair so for simplicity's sake we'll go with the classic wig that you could just plop on your head. It is a head covering shaped like normal hair and a person's reason for wearing a wig differs just like a person's reason for wearing a hat differs. Let the debate begin!
fashion item

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
The lame answer is no.

The daft answer is that it can be whatever you want it to be.
I just read the article. It seems like more of an opinionated answer than a proper answer but I will take this into consideration.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
It's a camoflogue hat. The entire point is to trick people into thinking it isn't a hat. Is that guy who peeps in my bedroom window every night a man wearing camoflague or is he really grass? Obviously he's not grass.

Aaqil

Cookies!
1657854435250.png

I've asked a hat, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie: