Learning

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
So just today I borrowed a portable keyboard from one of my friends to learn how to play it. I have been wanting to do it since quite a while. And so what is the thing you guys wanted to learn for a while now?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
OP is asking if you have had anything you wanted to learn, but haven’t gotten to.

So just today I borrowed a portable keyboard from one of my friends to learn how to play it. I have been wanting to do it since quite a while. And so what is the thing you guys wanted to learn for a while now?
I, too, have been trying to officially learn how to play a keyboard/piano. I’ve had some experience with it before, but never officially. I played the violin from junior high to high school, so it shouldn’t be difficult to read the sheet music (both lines), but more so the actual fingering.

D

Deleted member 54065

I want to learn how to disappear.

No, I don't mean killing myself (I'm past that). I just want to go somewhere alone, thinking of nothing else. With no trace of civilisation or whatever.

Yeah, I know. It's easy to say to go on a trip, but well, an old man's got to work his ass for his paycheck. 😂

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

Wow. Hopes, aspirations and dreams. Haven't had those for a long long time.

Particularly since when I was 16.

Zinless

How do I
Drawing, I really want to make my own art for my stories. Just bought a Wacom tablet that should arrive next week, but what I really need right now are just really good tips. (And some free time so I can practice.)

DonHon

Cat enthusiast
I wanna draw but i just get the same as a writer block, next week or so ill be doing good but then after that im now watching "QUANDALE DINGLE ATE A BRITISH "PERSON" (NO CLICKBAIT) (GOT ARROUSED?)

I'd like to get more comfortable with demon summoning.

My favorite go-to is the Succubus. They really helped curing my insomnia and my dreams feel nice overall, but now I do find it harder to get up in the morning.

BlackKnightX

Counter-procrastination spell.
I'd like to get more comfortable with demon summoning.

My favorite go-to is the Succubus. They really helped curing my insomnia and my dreams feel nice overall, but now I do find it harder to get up in the morning.
What have you done!? She's gonna suck you dry sooner or later!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm busy teaching my toddler to read so I can eventually go back to pursuing my own curiosity. I learned how to make henna paste and roll henna cones a few months ago so I could put lessons on my thighs we can go over while breastfeeding. When the kid earns a few more dexterity points, we can learn how to cook new dishes together.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I’ve always wanted to learn how to make a deathstar. Just never had the materials for it.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Learning to learn to motivate myself