Looking for Things to Review

bokhi

Not a Desert Crow Witch
New Episode Out!!! Now featuring. . . @Paul_Tromba.

Where's web roundup #8??! WHERE IS IT STEPHEN!

...Want me to choose some really good and awesome web novels for you? 😇

(Actually, there are some genuinely good ones. Let me know if you want recs.
...If you trust me to actually give you the good ones, bwahahaha!)

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Where's web roundup #8??! WHERE IS IT STEPHEN!

...Want me to choose some really good and awesome web novels for you? 😇

(Actually, there are some genuinely good ones. Let me know if you want recs.
...If you trust me to actually give you the good ones, bwahahaha!)
I'm proably going to start filming my next batch of videos Monday and try to get one out. . . Wednesday. I wanted to release a new video every week but I'm already a little slow. My boss flew in for the week so I've been working so much. I've literally done nothing this week but work or sleep. I just got up from a nap.

And with my couple of hours tonight I'm going to study because I have a chess tournament this whole weekend (last one for a bit).

As far as your idea. . . absolutely! Recommend me three non-famous web novels. I love it.

bokhi

Not a Desert Crow Witch
I'm proably going to start filming my next batch of videos Monday and try to get one out. . . Wednesday. I wanted to release a new video every week but I'm already a little slow. My boss flew in for the week so I've been working so much. I've literally done nothing this week but work or sleep. I just got up from a nap.

And with my couple of hours tonight I'm going to study because I have a chess tournament this whole weekend (last one for a bit).

As far as your idea. . . absolutely! Recommend me three non-famous web novels. I love it.

Ah, tough week, aye? Hope things get better!

Re: recommendations

Wait, really? I thought you swore off getting fan recs to save yourself the pain?

Hm...okay, now I have to really think about this, because I need to decide how much I want you to suffer which web novels are THE BESTEST! :blob_aww:

Hang tight!

Spilled_Soup

If this is still open, I'd like to enter

mesa

If you could have a look at my new LitRPG/portal I think you will enjoy it! Please find it attached to my signature!

wipe1

If you're still looking for novels I'm making a fanfic

Vaas13

Hey all,

I am looking for pool of stories to review for a youtube channel I'm starting that will heavily feature online serials from Scribble Hub and Royal Road. I've got some good ideas for ways to engage with the stories, and now I just need the stories. I have my two videos planned and will do a relook at the first chapter from my favorite chapter from the "First Chapter Feedback" and then a second review highlighting the work as a whole.

Past that, I'm planning on doing a mixture of first chapter feedback, spotlights, analysis, comparisons, "Bingo", and some type of live feedback/ editing. So go ahead and leave your story or recommend a story you'd like to see covered, it's genre, and how you'd like me to interact with it. I make no guarantees that I'll use it or I'll use it for the type of video you'd prefer, but it can't hurt.

Previous participation in my threads doesn't matter, and if anything, makes it easier. CHANNEL

Latest Episode: Isaac Unknown, Full Review!

WRNA: A Desolate Life
WRNA: WORM
If could check out my first chapter, I would appreciate it

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
i can't believe i can actually hear Stephen speak without guessing his words from a transcript. he actually no joke on god fr brought a microphone
It's ironic you say that because it wasn't working. We were onboard micing that all the way.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Oh wow a second Paul vehicle. Color me shocked. You might have to come on again and talk about it.
Maybe. I'd be willing to if you would want me to. I had fun last time.

Last edited:

jtwrites

Hey Stephen,

I left this this link over on your First Chapter Review thread as well, but I don't think you've gotten to it yet. I just wanted to let you know that you are welcome to use my Redux Riding Hood story if you'd like.

The posted chapters total around 13,000 words, but my story progress is around 25,000. You can use the story in whatever way you choose and if you need anything more than what's currently posted, just let me know!

Redux Riding Hood