Looking for Things to Review

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
A new era of experiencing web novels is upon us! This was so fun to make and I even loved editing it, so I think this is it. THIS is the format.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I would love to have you review the four chapters of my story 'Epic of a Dragonknight'. A portal fantasy featuring horror elements and some new takes on some fantasy creatures.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
If you feel like reviewing this little novel of mine, here it goes:

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Hello, I'm wondering if you're still reviewing stuff, then I'm wanting to know what you think about my story My Succubus Roommate. I got five 5 star ratings and a single 2 star and because of that I don't know which one is genuine or not since they're not a review. Just a bit of context, although my story has the smut category, I would hardly count it as smut since there's not any actual stuff going on until later on in the chapters. I'm telling a story first before anything.

So if you're still reviewing, I would very much appreciate the feedback.

kingsky123

Hello, sorry for posting here as well but i hope you can review my first chapter for a novel i'm writing.

it is in my signature

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

I guess by the time you get around to this you'd have enough to read to form a rounded opinion on how you're gonna flame this thing to the ground

Enchant

Hey all,

I am looking for pool of stories to review for a youtube channel I'm starting that will heavily feature online serials from Scribble Hub and Royal Road. I've got some good ideas for ways to engage with the stories, and now I just need the stories. I have my two videos planned and will do a relook at the first chapter from my favorite chapter from the "First Chapter Feedback" and then a second review highlighting the work as a whole.

Past that, I'm planning on doing a mixture of first chapter feedback, spotlights, analysis, comparisons, "Bingo", and some type of live feedback/ editing. So go ahead and leave your story or recommend a story you'd like to see covered, it's genre, and how you'd like me to interact with it. I make no guarantees that I'll use it or I'll use it for the type of video you'd prefer, but it can't hurt.

Previous participation in my threads doesn't matter, and if anything, makes it easier. CHANNEL

WRNA: A Desolate Life
WRNA: WORM
Can you try review my work.

Niame

Hey all,

I am looking for pool of stories to review for a youtube channel I'm starting that will heavily feature online serials from Scribble Hub and Royal Road. I've got some good ideas for ways to engage with the stories, and now I just need the stories. I have my two videos planned and will do a relook at the first chapter from my favorite chapter from the "First Chapter Feedback" and then a second review highlighting the work as a whole.

Past that, I'm planning on doing a mixture of first chapter feedback, spotlights, analysis, comparisons, "Bingo", and some type of live feedback/ editing. So go ahead and leave your story or recommend a story you'd like to see covered, it's genre, and how you'd like me to interact with it. I make no guarantees that I'll use it or I'll use it for the type of video you'd prefer, but it can't hurt.

Previous participation in my threads doesn't matter, and if anything, makes it easier. CHANNEL

WRNA: A Desolate Life
WRNA: WORM

Web Novel Round up 6 w/ Ben
I'll throw my hat into the ring, why not. I have two novels atm; one is a queer dark fantasy novel centered around themes of mental illness called Serenity of the Crow. Its about an undying woman haunted by her past and an annoyingly talkative crow, and a a trans witch that has suddenly had the burden of responsibility thrust upon her. You can find it here: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/117088/serenity-of-the-crow/

The other one is called The Violet's Knight, and its an Otome Isekai that tackles the problems with Otome Isekais. The protagonist is a young commoner girl who realizes she's been transported into the world of her most hated visual novel. She makes it her life's mission to rescue the "villainess" from the clutches of her cruel scheming father- unfortunately, the realities of a class based society and stringent gender roles makes this much harder than she is prepared for. As such, she realizes her best chance is to join the army and become the Villainess's bodyguard, but even this will be no easy task...
You can find The Violet's Knight here: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/336327/the-violets-knight/

LillyanaKabal

I am always looking for some good reviews on my book~ You'll probably have to read more than the first chapter though, since Chapter 1 is more like a prologue.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
My mission statement is no, but history has proven that I do.
Well it's smut with a plot, just tons of smutty yuri scenes at the beginning but I'm currently writing a straight scene to be posted in a few hours. Might not be your cup of tea though. The writing format is very different from most SH stories since it's experimental.