Maids...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

Been doing some illustrations because my story reached 300 readers. The theme is maids! You can also view the original black & white in my profile. Will add Eris' maid uniforms after I fully recover from my sickness. :blob_aww: :blob_okay:

Oh, and I'm accepting commissions for covers too! If you're interested, here's my color-style. I use the traditional pen-and-paper in my lineart, and digital when I do the colors.

Cover Page
Maids.jpg

French Style
Maid (French).jpg

Swimsuit Style
Maid (Swimsuit).jpg

Chinese Style
Maid (Chinese).jpg

Steampunk Style
Maid (Steampunk).jpg

Japanese Style
Maid (Japanese).jpg

Military/Medieval Style
Maid (Military).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I saw Maids... on the SH main page. I clicked faster than my brain finished reading the word. Worth it. My day has been blessed. And I'm actually writing about maids right now. Perfect.

D

Deleted member 29316

I saw Maids... on the SH main page. I clicked faster than my brain finished reading the word. Worth it. My day has been blessed. And I'm actually writing about maids right now. Perfect.
I don't think I've seen the steampunk one, I have been blessed today.

In return, you may have my masterpiece of a maid.
Wow! Fantastic work! Who doesn't love maids?! :blob_popcorn: :blobtaco: Thanks for the fanservice!
Thanks a lot senpai!!!
Glad I was able to make your day, guys! 😁😉

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
So pretty! I wish I had money to spare for commissions right now, but maybe I'll feel more comfortable about finances a few months after my lover moves in . . . assuming he goes through with it. He took home an application to get on the lease a couple of days ago, but I'm still not counting my chickens before they hatch.

D

Deleted member 29316

So pretty! I wish I had money to spare for commissions right now, but maybe I'll feel more comfortable about finances a few months after my lover moves in . . . assuming he goes through with it. He took home an application to get on the lease a couple of days ago, but I'm still not counting my chickens before they hatch.
Thanks! Hopefully my illusts made your day as well 😁😉