My Stories are the Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

maybe you need to also appeal to asians, we didn't really put bread in our eyes, only rice.

if your story can be the best thing since rice, perhaps you will get the rice fields seal of approval

trust me, i'm asian enough since i have eaten pizza with rice.

Agentt

Thighs
Also this is very weird to read as a person who doesn't consume bread that much
maybe you need to also appeal to asians, we didn't really put bread in our eyes, only rice.

if your story can be the best thing since rice, perhaps you will get the rice fields seal of approval
Same

trust me, i'm asian enough since i have eaten pizza with rice.
Dude, I am so asian, our pizza is sold with rice included

D

Deleted member 45782

Maybe post your stories in your profile signature so fellow SHF can check your stories out if they're interested in reading it?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
That is some serious confidence there buddy, I'm gonna have to check out and judge one of your stories for myself!
Attempt not to grow addicted
Well, his stories are quite good, so I wouldn't call that a loss.
I feel theres something for everyone is my stories. Since theyre so different from each other, if you dont like one you may like another.

If only I made consistent updates. It's my biggest weakness.

Pontan

Attempt not to grow addicted

I feel theres something for everyone is my stories. Since theyre so different from each other, if you dont like one you may like another.

If only I made consistent updates. It's my biggest weakness.
I followed up on my promise. I wrote a review for: "I’m The Hero’s Little sister, So What?" And your confidence is quite well deserved, once you fix the typos in it at least.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I followed up on my promise. I wrote a review for: "I’m The Hero’s Little sister, So What?" And your confidence is quite well deserved, once you fix the typos in it at least.
Yeah i did see that. I do try to minimize the typos. Keep them out of dialogue at least. Anyway glad you liked it so far. The story DOES get a bit dark in the beginning since, you know, MC gotta protect her tofu.

Kuropon

Salieri needs no marketing. :blob_hide:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Write a Lewd Poem for my collection! I'll share a link to any story you want to promote with each poem you submit!

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
The trick to advertising is to post advertisements advertising your story. If your advertisements don't advertise your story very advertisely, the advertisements will lose effectiveness as advertisements. Advertise advertisements and advertise your story.

Advertise.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I’m a fan of Cinnabun, currently reading it and thoroughly enjoying it. :3
I might buy the book on Amazon for a friend of mine. He’d love it too.