Need friends, possibly crazy!

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
GDLiZy, your credit is good, but we need cash.

__aena13, I'm wondering why you didn't just pick Aaisha as your username. Seems unique enough.

Kldran

Now, one request before becoming my friend.

Your credit card's number and cvv code!
:blob_facepalm:
Facepalms.png

__aena13

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
So why didn't you include the possibly crazy part in the details, and only left it in the title

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
  • She's absolutely lost, possibly crazy for friends.
  • She's desperate enough for possibly crazy friends.
  • clickbait

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
This is why we don't get new members! At least slowly lead them to the dark side, not suddenly revealing it! :blob_facepalm:
look, they either it's either A or B. I don't do lies round my business. they either see the dark side or they don't. Honesty is the best policy. I show em what they're into so they won't regret it. I'll eat between their toes the moment I sense em stepping over that Welcome mat. I'll fucking moisturize it with lotion before deepthroating those peachy beans. They'll feel my feverish love for feet cuisine.

look, they either it's either A or B. I don't do lies round my business. they either see the dark side or they don't. Honesty is the best policy. I show em what they're into so they won't regret it. I'll eat between their toes the moment I sense em stepping over that Welcome mat. I'll fucking moisturize it with lotion before deepthroating those peachy beans. They'll feel my feverish love for feet cuisine.
people are crazy here:sweating_profusely:
guess, that's what she wants.
hmm... is it truly SHE?:blob_hmm_two:

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Now, one request before becoming my friend.

Your credit card's number and cvv code!

I was just about to become their friend unconditionally from the bottom of my compassionate heart when I read your post. Kukuku. Now I realize that I could profit depending on how lonely they are. Ehehehe :blob_wink:

@__aena13 I will be your friend, but you have to acknowledge me as the #1 villainess on this site. I will not allow anyone to stand above my supreme villainy. Ohohoho :blobtaco:

i will eat between your toes

Also, a friendly warning to you. BenBen is a madman. He will eat between your toes. I don't know what it means, but I am afraid.

people are crazy here:sweating_profusely:
guess, that's what she wants.
hmm... is it truly SHE?:blob_hmm_two:

Well, he is the worst of the worst so it only gets better after that. I don't even try to challenge his style of villainy because we are fundamentally different strains of sentient life.

And did you not read the pronouns section! Good enough for me.

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
I was just about to become their friend unconditionally from the bottom of my compassionate heart when I read your post. Kukuku. Now I realize that I could profit depending on how lonely they are. Ehehehe :blob_wink:

@__aena13 I will be your friend, but you have to acknowledge me as the #1 villainess on this site. I will not allow anyone to stand above my supreme villainy. Ohohoho :blobtaco:

Also, a friendly warning to you. BenBen is a madman. He will eat between your toes. I don't know what it means, but I am afraid.

Well, he is the worst of the worst so it only gets better after that. I don't even try to challenge his style of villainy because we are fundamentally different strains of sentient life.

And did you not read the pronouns section! Good enough for me.

:blobtaco: All glory to my favourite villainess friend. Your deeds inspire me continuously.

DragonMage18

Hmm
Looks like you are crazy enough to join this hell hole.

It's a plesure to meet you,

Now, where did that random person i found go? I still need to make sure the slime properly fuse with him...

Silver_Sky

But if you slowly corrupt them they won't regret it anyways?