New Series Comment Request Thread

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Are you a new author wishing someone would comment? No, you don’t want writing advice. Not critiques or help or anything. Just good old fashion comments on a story? Well this is a thread for you!

Drop your novel in the thread and I’ll take a gander and glance at it. I might not get around to read all of the chapters and it might take awhile, but I do my best to comment as a normal reader.

Please let this be an invitation to others to read through these novels as well.

Rules for Authors:
1. Include a direct link
2. Comment your genre
3. Note anything like strong language, sensitive topics, etc.

Rules for Readers:
1. Reply to the Authors post to let them know you found them on this thread
2. NO REVIEWS OR RATINGS
3. Comment on 30% of chapters you read

An example for other Authors and my own submission:

Fantasy, Adventure, Horror
The story features a transgender character that has body dysmorphia, a bigoted villain that has unholy thoughts, and a character that feels alienated from people and struggles with derealization. All chapters that have significant triggers have warnings on them, with the worst of the stuff being hidden in spoiler drop downs so they could be skipped. No strong language. Gore is fairytale like.

Last edited:

MintiLime

This is actually a really surprisingly cool idea!

Sadly I don't have any new series... but I might actually be giving your book a read soon! :O
If you have any older series you would like comments for feel free to drop a link as well!

And I’d be eternally grateful :)

Jun_Sakazuki

Are you a new author wishing someone would comment? No, you don’t want writing advice. Not critiques or help or anything. Just good old fashion comments on a story? Well this is a thread for you!

Drop your novel in the thread and I’ll take a gander and glance at it. I might not get around to read all of the chapters and it might take awhile, but I do my best to comment as a normal reader.

Please let this be an invitation to others to read through these novels as well.

Rules for Authors:
1. Include a direct link
2. Comment your genre
3. Note anything like strong language, sensitive topics, etc.

Rules for Readers:
1. Reply to the Authors post to let them know you found them on this thread
2. NO REVIEWS OR RATINGS
3. Comment on 30% of chapters you read

An example for other Authors and my own submission:

Fantasy, Adventure, Horror
The story features a transgender character that has body dysmorphia, a bigoted villain that has unholy thoughts, and a character that feels alienated from people and struggles with derealization. All chapters that have significant triggers have warnings on them, with the worst of the stuff being hidden in spoiler drop downs so they could be skipped. No strong language. Gore is fairytale like.
Thank you
I only got 3 comments Could you please share your thoughts and comments on my novel? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated
Genre: collection of short stories

MintiLime

Thank you
I only got 3 comments Could you please share your thoughts and comments on my novel? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated
I’ll check it out between this week and next week!

Seaspecter

Oh this is fun I like comments!
Okay my story is high fantasy that leans towards dark fantasy if you pay attention to what's going on in the background.
There's strong language, gore, lots of sexual innuendo, and terrible jokes.

MintiLime

Okay my story is high fantasy that leans towards dark fantasy if you pay attention to what's going on in the background.
Adding to reading list!

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I would love some comments on any of the stories in my signature. Only one of them is new though.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
what do I comment? what I liked about the novel??

edit:sorry guys I don't know how to read and missed the first paragraph of the thread

YuukeiRorogan

Just adding mine here just in case. Yes, both of them are new.

This one is just some Isekai I decided to write with the goal of making the mc too op that any problems will be solved so fast. I mainly focus on fight scenes. It will be like opm where mc don't end things fast even though he can just one shot everything. Also, the whole story will only be MC's pov. No other pov or anything.

Idk about this one. I'm kinda trying to write some shounen. I'm still testing how it will go.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
It's not a series, it's an one-shot

Tags: Girl's Love, Smut, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Magic

It takes like 10 minutes to read, I'll be pretty happy if you comment or even review it.

MintiLime

Thank you
checked out the first three chapters; it’s great so far!! I think I will check out three a week to comment on going forward

Checked out the first three chapters! I’m planning on checking out three a week going forward. Great so far!!
Cool Idea!

Here’s one of mine. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/816226/i-got-into-monster-high-but-im-human/

Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy
My childhood aghhhhh! I’ll check it out right now
Read and commented, up to date!
It's not a series, it's an one-shot

Tags: Girl's Love, Smut, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Magic

It takes like 10 minutes to read, I'll be pretty happy if you comment or even review it.
Checking it out, will skip the R18 stuff
And commented!
I guess I'll try as well.
Tales of the Great Plains
Fantasy, Myth, Parallel World.
Content warnings: cruel animal abuse, violence, lots of foreign words (and I mean really a lot).
Not the cute creatures! Checking out now
Read the first four chapters, I’m in love! So good! It has this otherworldly mystical feeling that truly captures the old myths. Read the first four chapters and commented, will read three a week minimum going forward
The Sacrifice | Scribble Hub
fantasy historical BL GL supernatural elemental cultivation

I would love some comments and feedback on my first novel. Thank you
Since I’ve already read a bit of this from a feedback thread, I will start reading next week, three chapters a week! Keep your head up and keep writing, Author!
Just adding mine here just in case. Yes, both of them are new.

This one is just some Isekai I decided to write with the goal of making the mc too op that any problems will be solved so fast. I mainly focus on fight scenes. It will be like opm where mc don't end things fast even though he can just one shot everything. Also, the whole story will only be MC's pov. No other pov or anything.

Idk about this one. I'm kinda trying to write some shounen. I'm still testing how it will go.
I’m almost through the list of novels! These two next!
Read four chapter of Bang bang pew pew, strangely addicting. I want to skin the toilet bowl snake
Read the first two chapters of the other one. Dream like sequences and true to description! I think I’ll focus on Bang Bang Pew Pew and then get to this one once I catch up :)
Relics of time | Scribble Hub
Mainly adventure but some action, drama, and fantasy
No strong language, sensitive topics, mature/sexual content, and gore
Now it’s your turn! Thank you for your patience :)
Relics of time | Scribble Hub
Mainly adventure but some action, drama, and fantasy
No strong language, sensitive topics, mature/sexual content, and gore
Read the first two chapters! I’ll be reading one to two a week! Definitely scratches the Indiana Jones, National Treasure itch!

Last edited:

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Me too.
I use naturalreaders to read. Cut copy and listen. Will follow and check out other's works too...

Here's mine. Just started.
Will upload every Sunday.
:-]
Genre :- time travel, villainess.

Last edited:

MintiLime

I would love some comments on any of the stories in my signature. Only one of them is new though.
I will be reading https://www.scribblehub.com/series/...ther-world-but-my-morals-contradict-my-title/ Already had it on my reading list but hadn’t started it yet!
Me too.
I use naturalreaders to read. Cut copy and listen. Will follow and check out other's works too...

Here's mine. Just started.
Will upload every Sunday.
:-]
Genre :- transmigration villainess.

Added to reading list and up to date! The OI reader within me is super excited!!!

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
This has been around since December.

Action, Adventure, Elemental Powers

Starts with a teenage boy getting a strange crystal from an alien to become the warrior of fire. Later on he is joined by others to fight threats on Earth. Later on they will travel to a different world where most of their adventures will be held.

Last edited:

Paul_Sawyer

Not the cute creatures! Checking out now
Read the first four chapters, I’m in love! So good! It has this otherworldly mystical feeling that truly captures the old myths. Read the first four chapters and commented, will read three a week minimum going forward
Thanks a lot! I'm very glad that you like it.