Paulina Rex Chapter 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

Chapter 2 of my previous thread that I started last time, for those that are interested. It's read from right to left, like manga.

Page 31.jpg
Page 32.jpg
Page 33.jpg
Page 34.jpg
Page 35.jpg
Page 36.jpg
Page 37.jpg
Page 38.jpg
Page 39.jpg
Page 40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Nice!
I like the sound effects.

But I keep trying to read from right to left and get confused.

D

Deleted member 29316

Hans, I'm curious...How did you make the blood splashed effects
I used black ink, and an old toothbrush.

First, I covered the areas I don't want to be hit by black ink with paper. And then, get the toothbrush, dipped it in black ink, and then sprayed. That's how I achieved the 'blood' effects.

Alternatively, you could also use a brush with hard bristles. It's the same process.

D

Deleted member 29316

My lack of brain capacity aside, very nice!
That's the last chapter. I'm still working on the 3rd when procrastination hit me, and then I focused on writing my novels. But yeah, I'm still doing it, though slowly (I realized I need an assistant).

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I used black ink, and an old toothbrush.

First, I covered the areas I don't want to be hit by black ink with paper. And then, get the toothbrush, dipped it in black ink, and then sprayed. That's how I achieved the 'blood' effects.

Alternatively, you could also use a brush with hard bristles. It's the same process.
You know, when I thought this feels like drawn with pencil and then scanned, I thought "ok", then you wow me with the use of such blood splatter technique.

MC is Kimblee huh, the realistic part at least.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World

Effugium ad Manila? :sweating_profusely:

My poor Latin. *getting my trusted Latin dictionary that is older than most of the user of this forum. Still written in Fraktur*

Let's see. :blob_evil_two:

Ad is a preposition that demands accusative. So you have to use accusative case, Manilam. Unless Manila is plural only. Such cases exist in regard to cities, but their gender is still femalem, Manilae (nominative plural), Manilas (accusative plural).

Now to effugium. Effugium can mean flight, but its primary meaning is flight from.

Ex - fugio = I flee from something.

I would recommend fuga, flight, instead. Fuga is the overall better choice stylistically.