Personal Drawing (Storyboard Actually [Probably?] )

LilTV1155

picture_7.png

picture_9.png

picture_2.png

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Wait, is greeny still terrified?! :c Poor baby.
Scared of his own Shadow's that trying to kill him? Reasonable, so he should be fighting alongside his brother.
But his nature is that of a coward first.
I asked the Kindred Walker about that one.

She says, "That thing's the fire drill."
TV: . . . So getting spanked by your shadow is training?
KW: Yes.
VF: Lol, fail the drill. Then you're just a wiener.
Screenshot_20211114-085136_Paint for Kids.jpg
picture_4.png
picture_5.png

picture_6.png

Last edited:

LilTV1155

So any last words from Mr. Shadow (Fused shadows of all brothers)?
Last words from the Boys' Shadow to Papa.png

The five F-word combo.
Kindred Walker: . . . . .
TV: . . . . . .
VF: Spunky! :ROFLMAO:
Chief Papa: The **** are you trying to say to me monster?!
Kindred Walker: Now I know where they learned it from.
** (Shadow = Boys' Negative Emotions and Desires - Fangblade Coyote, Axeclaw Bear, Spearscale Whale, and Arrowing Eagle)

LilTV1155

picture_4.png

The cold shoulder to the useless sons and promise of power heritance to the firstborn son who protected his useless brothers.
FC Punishment 2.png

"Are you ignorant of the price when you step foot here?"
"My sons have no mother. They are children who need to be protected!"
"Their trials are not yours to claim."
"It's too dangerous for them!"
"Very well. . . . Break not the dog's stick nor drop her crown, else Taken ill and stone you shall be from your bones when sunlight touch."

Last edited:

LilTV1155

@KoyukiMegumi , just wondering.

When you want to introduce a strange invention that is of (magic & sci-fi element) in the writing prompt, how should it be done?
-
-
FC End of Trial.png

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
@KoyukiMegumi , just wondering.

When you want to introduce a strange invention that is of (magic & sci-fi element) in the writing prompt, how should it be done?
-
-
View attachment 10401
Hm... I guess you could explain it first. Have an exposition of the details and what the device is suppose to do and how it works. You can also add what draw backs it has. Usually anything with magic isn't risk free.

c: I would need to know more about the device/invention to say more.

LilTV1155

Hm... I guess you could explain it first. Have an exposition of the details and what the device is suppose to do and how it works. You can also add what draw backs it has. Usually anything with magic isn't risk free.

c: I would need to know more about the device/invention to say more.

Device NameAosian Datacase (AD)
OriginsAydean, Aosian Tool Collection
ClassDisaster Lv. 2
InventorAos (Non-human)
PurposeRecord the AD user's information and store that encrypted data into device's banks for later retrieval ( Sounds + colored motion picture )
KeysSoulprint Pad (User Id Check), Hand Crank (Play Cylinder),
Pump (Open Projector)
Energy Source- Natural ( Moonlight or solar eclipse's black fire)
- Magic ( Solar Chaos / Lunar Ether / Aeoncytwi Contract / Star)
- Science ( Nuclear Energy )
- - No Electricity / Lightnings
( Require removal of both electrons & neutrons )
Materials Used- Hardened Wood, Petrified Leaves, Dragon Bone,
- Uranium superman memory glass marbles (Ice Core Bubbles)
- Tungsten Bars, Lodestone Rings, etc.
Traps for Anti-Theft & Anti-Warfare ResearchRadioactive Needles - Human
Springlock Electrocution - Shifters, Fae,
Energy Drain - Gods, Angel, Demon
Drawback- Heavy mana drain = Fatality
- Wrong soulprint + impure Intents = Anti-Theft traps
- Attempted dissection / disassembly =Anti-Theft traps
- Wrong energy source like impure electricity = direct backfire
- Radioactive
- Meant for Ayde or Special Humans (Kgu) with Star Attribute
- Incorrect Disposal =x5 worse than 5 hydrogen bombs
- Forced opening / violent extraction - Radioactive explosion

I am getting more confused because when I talked about this AD and explained how it work in hopes of searching for things to improve the AD.
The other people still get confused about the AD's main purpose and origins. They seem to think it's a multipurpose tool.

For example, the device is a primitive in appearance resembling a phonograph (cylinder record), not gramophone (disk record). At the same time, the device operate like a high-tech sci-fi thing with magic as the battery.
The horn of AD is there to transmit soundwaves in and out to and from cylinder record. But the AD's main purpose is to store data. The traps are only the device's self defense mechanism.

No build a treasure chest with booby trapping it.

There's this one guy who keep insisting on using modern human technology logics like electricity or lightning stones as the energy source. But I have explained that the device is unable to use electricity. Why is he so insistent on electricity and less magic use?

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Device NameAosian Datacase (AD)
OriginsAydean, Aosian Tool Collection
ClassDisaster Lv. 2
InventorAos (Non-human)
PurposeRecord the AD user's information and store that encrypted data into device's banks for later retrieval ( Sounds + colored motion picture )
KeysSoulprint Pad (User Id Check), Hand Crank (Play Cylinder),
Pump (Open Projector)
Energy Source- Natural ( Moonlight or solar eclipse's black fire)
- Magic ( Solar Chaos / Lunar Ether / Aeoncytwi Contract / Star)
- Science ( Nuclear Energy )
- - No Electricity / Lightnings
( Require removal of both electrons & neutrons )
Materials Used- Hardened Wood, Petrified Leaves, Dragon Bone,
- Uranium superman memory glass marbles (Ice Core Bubbles)
- Tungsten Bars, Lodestone Rings, etc.
Traps for Anti-Theft & Anti-Warfare ResearchRadioactive Needles - Human
Springlock Electrocution - Shifters, Fae,
Energy Drain - Gods, Angel, Demon
Drawback- Heavy mana drain = Fatality
- Wrong soulprint + impure Intents = Anti-Theft traps
- Attempted dissection / disassembly =Anti-Theft traps
- Wrong energy source like impure electricity = direct backfire
- Radioactive
- Meant for Ayde or Special Humans (Kgu) with Star Attribute
- Incorrect Disposal =x5 worse than 5 hydrogen bombs
- Forced opening / violent extraction - Radioactive explosion

I am getting more confused because when I talked about this AD and explained how it work in hopes of searching for things to improve the AD.
The other people still get confused about the AD's main purpose and origins. They seem to think it's a multipurpose tool.

For example, the device is a primitive in appearance resembling a phonograph (cylinder record), not gramophone (disk record). At the same time, the device operate like a high-tech sci-fi thing with magic as the battery.
The horn of AD is there to transmit soundwaves in and out to and from cylinder record. But the AD's main purpose is to store data. The traps are only the device's self defense mechanism.

No build a treasure chest with booby trapping it.

There's this one guy who keep insisting on using modern human technology logics like electricity or lightning stones as the energy source. But I have explained that the device is unable to use electricity. Why is he so insistent on electricity and less magic use?
So, if I am getting this right the AD is like a CD or a storage device that saves data+videos, right? And it looks like those old devices that played those big cds.

If I am right then. Why do people think it's a multipurpose tool? I have 0 idea. It says pretty clearly that it is basically a storage device. That is multipurpose just in fact it is a singular purpose device.

So you are right. Traps being built in doesn't make it multipurpose. It's like a safe being booby trapped. That doesn't change the safe itself just how hazardous it is to open it.

And the guy wanting to use modern stuff well, I don't understand why other than him wanting it to be more sci-fi than magic?

Otherwise, you explain yourself very well. c: Some people will always disagree but I think it's a very well thought out device. c:

LilTV1155

So, if I am getting this right the AD is like a CD or a storage device that saves data+videos, right? And it looks like those old devices that played those big cds.
You are totally correct!
If I am right then. Why do people think it's a multipurpose tool? I have 0 idea. It says pretty clearly that it is basically a storage device. That is multipurpose just in fact it is a singular purpose device.
It's the way of how I have explained the device in another thread - writing prompt. I have to admit that some materials in the beginning need some replacement.
And the guy wanting to use modern stuff well, I don't understand why other than him wanting it to be more sci-fi than magic?
For whatever reasons, that guy sound so bitter or angry like he totally didn't understand anything in the first post nor the title in the first place. Could be my imagination, so I'm ignoring him for now.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
For whatever reasons, that guy sound so bitter or angry like he totally didn't understand anything in the first post nor the title in the first place. Could be my imagination, so I'm ignoring him for now.
Well, some peeps are like that. Don't let them get to you. Your device sounds very good. I mean, this is all fantasy-based, even sci-fi elements are fantasy. A little magic here and there isn't bad at all. c:

LilTV1155

Well, some peeps are like that. Don't let them get to you. Your device sounds very good. I mean, this is all fantasy-based, even sci-fi elements are fantasy. A little magic here and there isn't bad at all. c:
Here's the diagram of the AD. A bit messy due to get being drawn in car.
Screenshot_20211117-171657_BlackBoard.jpg

LilTV1155

Let me introduce to you the first prototype of the Database. That little coyote sucks at names.

This is a live invention crafted by Fangblade Coyote's divine incarnation.

Screenshot_20211118-010351_BlackBoard.jpg

It was just a ball. No wheels.
The brown parts are stubby legs for docking like pyramid blocks that stop heavy door from closing.

It's carved from bone, made of clay, graphene carbon, Dagmehro's crystallized blood drop, lowest ones, wood, iron, sand, quartzs, and resin.

Evolved from KIBUR which has the ability of shape-shifting from sphere to hexaminx to cube to pyramid to cone or rod.

Shape-shifting ability lost during Evolution (got reassembled).
Rolling flash drive.
But retain energy absorption and data keeping ability.
Solar and lunar rechargeable.

Shoot laser beams. Stun gun defense.
Micmic voices.
Make emoticons in main eye.
Act as spy camera.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Screenshot_20211118-104244_BlackBoard.jpg

----

Screenshot_20211118-112248_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20211118-102915_BlackBoard.jpg Screenshot_20211118-102903_BlackBoard.jpg Screenshot_20211118-104810_BlackBoard.jpg Screenshot_20211118-105732_BlackBoard.jpg Screenshot_20211118-090612_BlackBoard.jpg Screenshot_20211118-111558_BlackBoard.jpg .......
Fine. I think the last one is the only best one here.
Screenshot_20211118-111642_BlackBoard.jpg .........
So be it. My username on WordPress is Ghostbun and even my Scribblehub user icon is a wolpertinger with a ghostly tail. .....

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
View attachment 10417
----

View attachment 10425

View attachment 10418View attachment 10419View attachment 10420View attachment 10421View attachment 10422View attachment 10423.......
Fine. I think the last one is the only best one here.
View attachment 10424.........
So be it. My username on WordPress is Ghostbun and even my Scribblehub user icon is a wolpertinger with a ghostly tail. .....
I really do wonder how good your drawings would be :3 if you had a tablet instead of a phone. The all look adorable to me. xD Even the one crying with no eyes xP.
Let me introduce to you the first prototype of the Database. That little coyote sucks at names.

This is a live invention crafted by Fangblade Coyote's divine incarnation.

View attachment 10408
It was just a ball. No wheels.
The brown parts are stubby legs for docking like pyramid blocks that stop heavy door from closing.

It's carved from bone, made of clay, graphene carbon, Dagmehro's crystallized blood drop, lowest ones, wood, iron, sand, quartzs, and resin.

Evolved from KIBUR which has the ability of shape-shifting from sphere to hexaminx to cube to pyramid to cone or rod.

Shape-shifting ability lost during Evolution (got reassembled).
Rolling flash drive.
But retain energy absorption and data keeping ability.
Solar and lunar rechargeable.

Shoot laser beams. Stun gun defense.
Micmic voices.
Make emoticons in main eye.
Act as spy camera.
:blob_aww: Your imagination is amazing. Is this device brittle? xP When I see clay I feel like it could break if it falls.

LilTV1155

The tablet? I think it's the pen nib stylus. I can probably make line thinner and create sketches.

But not to the extent that I can be able to make a drawing so good looking like a professional. Highlights, shadowing, varnish gloss, shading, hairline and finely details like feathers or scales tend to be more difficult even when drawn on paper.
-
TV: Boo is not brittle.
VF: Isn't that child too heavy? How can it bounce without breaking?
TV: .......... Gimme a few minutes Let me ask Dogboy.
Ok. I'm back.
Screenshot_20211118-135934_BlackBoard.jpg

It's a special type of clay that probably did not exist in real world time. Closet term is plasticol or polymer clay, the Playdoh used by kids.

This clay has three properties:
1. Rubber bounce (hard surface)
2. Gel putty (soft surface like wools)
3. Plastic shielding

And metal is still tungsten and carbon mythril alloy. Apparently, the ball never touch ground surface because it's still hovering by 1 cm above surface. A hoverball.
The crystal core and other Record cores are locked together by flexible wires in the center, so when ball move, everything move. And nothing break unless you throw Boo down a volcano.
Or if Boo pissed off his own creator bad enough for scrapping.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

.................... Say, is it still not allowed to post a thread in the Writing Prompt on asking for how to add more to a Species' reproductive biology system?
. . . .
One of my Persona kids is already crazy with his fried circuits over making sense of divine animal biology. It's like playing "Pin the Donkey's tail on where Donkey?" Instead of the tail, he trying to figure where to pin That on the Animal's anatomy model.

Screenshot_20211120-211608_BlackBoard.jpg

Persona 8. Logan: Head or tail?
picture_13.png

And TV: . . . . . .

Last edited: