Personal Drawing (Storyboard Actually [Probably?] )

LilTV1155

FC Discussion.png
FC No Response, but 1.png

When the Shamans try to call their Divine Masters for answers with a Crystal (the Cellphone) and get no signals.
But the Hawk got one on unlimited mobile data.
And the messages from Sky God, Sea God, and Land God were . . . kind of weird for the Shamans.
FC It's off.png

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Seems like the all need to upgrade their plans xP
Then they gotta break through the level up.
For all or nothing!

Translations:
Yellow - Continue carefully.
Green - ........Dr .......o.....p......i......tzzzz.......
Blue - Radio silence
Other folks: A mystery! / Huh?

LilTV1155

Are the monsters too much to comment on its weakness? Or were the description and drawings too ugly? I couldn't use proper English, so I tried to jam everything in one go though.

Attachments

• lv 2 Rosite Traumoprh - Krusader.png
    lv 2 Rosite Traumoprh - Krusader.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Lv 1 Rosite Traumorph.png
    Lv 1 Rosite Traumorph.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Monster.png
    Monster.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Lv 2 Rosite Traumorph - Xyarm.png
    Lv 2 Rosite Traumorph - Xyarm.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 57

LilTV1155

Blood, crown, thorns., mouths = Blood Crown / Blood Thorns
Bone, globe, leaves, eyes = / Bone Rot
Flesh, petals, sceptre, ears = / Brand
Spirit, roots, throne, mind = / Forsaken Name

Damn it. I don't remember exact names of those last three curses!

Last edited:

LilTV1155

FC Discussion.png

Translation:
One declares that the Sky God want them to continue their work and make the Chief's son a King. But the other did not agree, for he was too hesistant. The servant of the Sea God wanted to take their time and decipher the message left for him by the Sea God. According to the message, the Water Shaman found a connection to flowers and stones and power. He theorised that the stone used by the Kindred Walker was meant to determine the boys' fates and their destined mates.

The Fire Shaman disagreed. The boy will have his destined mate brought to him sent by his true father, the Sky God. And when the child become a King, he has no needs to find his flower. The flowers will come to him of their own accords.

The Earth Shaman and servant of lands could not understand a thing. He thought that the Land God wanted him to hurry the plan or making the mountain crumble. So he thought the Fire Shaman correct. The Water Shaman reluctantly agree with the two shamans regarding the nature of the boys' stone trials.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Are the monsters too much to comment on its weakness? Or were the description and drawings too ugly? I couldn't use proper English, so I tried to jam everything in one go though.
I think they are fine, though are their weakness the trigger? Or is that a skill? Are their weakness what they resist? Btw immunity is different from resistant. So, if one is resistant to fire, it still does damage but to a less degree.

While immunity means no damage what so ever. At least from all the games I've played. Just got a bit confusing. c:

LilTV1155

I think they are fine, though are their weakness the trigger? Or is that a skill? Are their weakness what they resist? Btw immunity is different from resistant. So, if one is resistant to fire, it still does damage but to a less degree.

While immunity means no damage what so ever. At least from all the games I've played. Just got a bit confusing. c:
The trigger is more of a summoning requirement. So if one have Blood Crown as a trigger, it meant that you must bleed on the floor and feel the sensation of getting burned alive from the head up to down. And that trigger is a Curse inherited by very few survivors.
Immunity. 0 damage by that type of attack
Resistance. 1/2 damage received
- So fire type, and you fight with fire?
- Need to be 3x /4x stronger like hellfire

As for weaknesses, it should be opposite of both Resistance and Immunity. But I'm having a little trouble finding those weaknesses that can kill those monsters.

For example. 1 of them is Tedilarva. It eat hunt the weak like kids or females. But when you destroy like with Fire or Water.
As a slime, they splatter depending on how a person use the elements. Once scattered, radioactive set in, recontaminate, and respawn (3 drops = 30 ) like a hydra head.
Contamination = lands uninhabitable

So it's not just the monster you got to destroy but the toxic remnant as well. Nuking only make worse, it double respawn & breeding rates. Fire and other can work only in contained areas.

-
So me, and slayers will have to be creative in this.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
The trigger is more of a summoning requirement. So if one have Blood Crown as a trigger, it meant that you must bleed on the floor and feel the sensation of getting burned alive from the head up to down. And that trigger is a Curse inherited by very few survivors.
Immunity. 0 damage by that type of attack
Resistance. 1/2 damage received
- So fire type, and you fight with fire?
- Need to be 3x /4x stronger like hellfire

As for weaknesses, it should be opposite of both Resistance and Immunity. But I'm having a little trouble finding those weaknesses that can kill those monsters.

For example. 1 of them is Tedilarva. It eat hunt the weak like kids or females. But when you destroy like with Fire or Water.
As a slime, they splatter depending on how a person use the elements. Once scattered, radioactive set in, recontaminate, and respawn (3 drops = 30 ) like a hydra head.
Contamination = lands uninhabitable

So it's not just the monster you got to destroy but the toxic remnant as well. Nuking only make worse, it double respawn & breeding rates. Fire and other can work only in contained areas.

-
So me, and slayers will have to be creative in this.
Very creative. I see :3 the trigger is the summon. Much like triggering an encounter.

I just got a funny idea. One is immune to fire, yet fears it. So, what if it is weak to water, yet it is a hydrophilic maniac? :blob_happy:

Another one fears water, but maybe it's fascinated by its weakness such as electricity/light. Much like a moth to an electric lamp. :blob_aww:

Though, that would turn the monsters into a comedy show. xP

LilTV1155

Very creative. I see :3 the trigger is the summon. Much like triggering an encounter.

I just got a funny idea. One is immune to fire, yet fears it. So, what if it is weak to water, yet it is a hydrophilic maniac? :blob_happy:

Another one fears water, but maybe it's fascinated by its weakness such as electricity/light. Much like a moth to an electric lamp. :blob_aww:

Though, that would turn the monsters into a comedy show. xP
Definitely a golden comedy. you can spin that story into a series as you like.

I do have a drone monster that fears water even though it is waterproof. But fire is the real weakness. However, it just charge through the flames while melting.

The elemental attributes I assigned is are .... always weird. Even interesting, those monsters are based on a victim's trauma. So things tend to get counterintuitive or as in "reptiles are backward."

Imagine a water pokemon terrified of water, but keep attacking despite getting struck by lightnings even though electricity is its type weakness.
And I was thinking about creating a Bestiary Series for those types of monsters called Traumorph and Dag'akree. (Only the Traumorph are semi-immortal or somewhat) But it will take a while to sort it all out and redraw pictures.
Although the elements are a wierd problems on their own. You can hear RPG and Elemental Classic folks crying, "That's NOT how elements work!"
Yeah, I agreed. But it's not like I can control their ...... given bases or mindsets. So if a dolphin is scared of water, ...... oh well. That one's out of the gene pool.

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Although the elements are a wierd problems on their own. You can hear RPG and Elemental Classic folks crying, "That's now how elements work."
Yeah, I agreed. But it's not like I can control their ...... given bases or mindsets.
I am thinking you meant not how elements work. But the thing is, who created the elements in the first place? Like, someone invented Electric being weak to ground while air is weak to rock and so on.

I think your way of thinking is very creative :3 and awesome!

But it's not like I can control their ...... given bases or mindsets. So if a dolphin is scared of water, ...... oh well. That one's out of the gene pool.
Mother nature does this all the time. I mean, there are cats who hate water while others love it. Same with dogs. It's evolution or degeneration, I guess. xD

LilTV1155

Found the curses' names!
Undead Blood, Insect Bone, Mecha Breath; Blood Bane Hunt
Cawlnd, Tselia, and Wkysing
Sun Crown, Immortal Rose, and Moon Shroud
Rou and Vas
................... . . . . . . . . . . . . Maybe I definitiely need to rename the curses and shorten a few. That's too much debuffs stacked on top. Well enough to reduce 5 million to barely 10 or 5 descendants.

LilTV1155

Lv 2 Rosite Traumorph - Inquipo.png

The red beret? I tried my best. But all it does is look like a big nose.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

:blob_melt: I can't see it.
Fixed. Just correcting some errors.

But those Traumorph are totally making me speechless. When you expected them to be water because of supposed weakness and attacks, it turned out to be wind type. At this point, I am beginning to question whether these guys are dual-elementals.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

picture_11.png

The Red Shaman told the Chief of Iveplan, the glorious future of his sons (mostly the youngest - Arrowing Eagle [Golden Boy]).

"The boy's fated to become a king who can unify the world. The eldest will be a great shaman and your second's a powerful warrior. But in order for that to happen, they will need more training from (Shamans') my tribes. We can train your sons there."

= "Give me your kids so I can (brainwash) them."

TV - . . . . .
VF - Sister, what kinda shit you been reading?
TV - Politics and scum drama. A poor dead horsie that kept getting revived and dying from overwork of isekai and revenge drama.
VF - My bad. . . . Why brainwash?
TV - Why do they need to take kids far from their home to their villages for? It made me think of heroes being summoned from otherworlds.
VF - Aah. So that's how you make heroes eh?
TV - Eyup.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Meeting of Traumorph.png

Xyarm. . . . . No need to say it. It's not my fault that your Elements and Weaknesses are running all over the place with your Triggers. I'm even more confused on which Rose is actually your target cause you guys kept on mutating like a virus in the weirdest way possible!
picture_23.png

Does it even make sense that you are waterproofed, but you are afraid of water and immune to ice? No. Does it make any flipping sense that you are weak against fire when yer a flying ball of stainless steel?!
And STEEL! IS! HARD! TO! MELT! You need 1,370°C (2500°F) for melting point!
BUT no, you just have to fly through the fire and just liquidfy like that!
What kind of terrifying monster are you supposed to be?
. . . A flying ball of killer mecha terror and steel reduced to a puddle of alloy soup?
But I'm fine with that as the only known weakness to your reliant immortality. I should reorganize your Type not as Element-Base, but the way all Elements would attack like.

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
View attachment 11037

Xyarm. . . . . No need to say it. It's not my fault that your Elements and Weaknesses are running all over the place with your Triggers. I'm even more confused on which Rose is actually your target cause you guys kept on mutating like a virus in the weirdest way possible!

Does it even make sense that you are waterproofed, but you are afraid of water and immune to ice? No. Does it make any flipping sense that you are weak against fire when yer a flying ball of stainless steel?!
And STEEL! IS! HARD! TO! MELT! You need 1,370°C (2500°F) for melting point!
BUT no, you just have to fly through the fire and just liquidfy like that!
What kind of terrifying monster are you supposed to be?
. . . A flying ball of killer mecha terror and steel reduced to a puddle of alloy soup?
But I'm fine with that as the only known weakness to your reliant immortality. I should reorganize your Type not as Element-Base, but the way all Elements would attack like.
c: I find that interaction funny

LilTV1155

c: I find that interaction funny
It's the one of the wierd stuffs I have to deal with as a Creator/Author/Artist.

When I infodump too hard and overplot, I end up breathing life into those characters. Then they pick up new personality traits and start wrecking the entire plot for a story.

It's easy to call them my children. But hard to say it, when some are designed for short-termed roles.
Here the Chibis.
picture_6.png

Should have named Xyarm "Terminator Eyeball" but it sound like a Termite when you shorten it.

picture_11.png

Cuter without the armor. But it's not a cinnamon bun.
picture_21.png

Slime is slime. And slime is moldable clay. Moldable clay can look like poop.
picture_25.png

Six legged puppy. ....... More like six legged crab spider. How should I make him swim like a shark?
picture_13.png

Last edited: