• Tea

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • Both

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters

Nneeil

Never been much of a coffee drinker, especially after I found out that there are ground-up cockroaches in it.

UYScuti

Helium Fuser
Tea. I went to a coffee plantation once, which was pretty cool, but I don’t see the appeal of a bitter drink that leaves you jittery once you’ve become dependent on it that doesn’t give you a buzz.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Coffee, like triple shot espresso darker than my heart to keep my dragging ass on the schedule, lest I get chided again by my bosses.

Tea, when I need to clear my nose with ginger and earl grey when I pretend to be some pompous brit who is about to bring glory to the Queen.

Both, when I want the caffeine to race my heart and dopamine to slow it, a bit like stepping on both the gas and brake at the same time to see which fails first, my brake calipers or the drive shaft.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
I think I have somehow maintained my tea virginity and I don't even drink coffee more than once a year.

Just use android to the face to wake up.
I only drink water. Now that I think about it I don't even drink fruit juice.

Daitengu

Tea.
I use to drink coffee as a teen to try and fit in thinking it was a way to be 'cool' and 'adult'.

Once I actually grew up and learned that not giving any fucks about what others think lowered my anxiety, I just drink what I like the taste of.

Lyest

Coffee
Not having it with my bread in the morning doesnt feel right to me. Keeps me going till lunch time. Love the taste especially if the water is just lower than the 'ideal', making the the taste stronget and sweeter for me.

Tea
Havent really tried tea, other than 'milktea' if that counts, my gf got me drinking that one, with no sugar innit. Love the bitter taste though. I do know laxative teas so i won't get baited by it.

Lyest

Tell you what, for normsl people, including me, drinks coffee to stake awake, while my father drinks coffee so he can sleep more comfortably, even snores loudly. I dont know how that works.

Fromage

Peerless member
Coffee
Not having it with my bread in the morning doesnt feel right to me. Keeps me going till lunch time. Love the taste especially if the water is just lower than the 'ideal', making the the taste stronget and sweeter for me.

Tea
Havent really tried tea, other than 'milktea' if that counts, my gf got me drinking that one, with no sugar innit. Love the bitter taste though. I do know laxative teas so i won't get baited by it.
Tell you what, for normsl people, including me, drinks coffee to stake awake, while my father drinks coffee so he can sleep more comfortably, even snores loudly. I dont know how that works.
@Leti this user is doubleposting should I send them to the court of @AliceShiki ?

Leti

Coffee

Tea

@Leti this user is doubleposting should I send them to the court of @AliceShiki ?
Please use the edit function and avoid doubleposting if possible. Keep the forum clean, thanks.

Xobotun

70/30 tea/coffee.

To my knowledge, tea has larger variety of tastes and kinds, whereas coffee are just arabica and moccha. Well, I suppose there is much more to the coffee world, but I haven't truly explored it.

And I can drink liters of different kinds of teas throughout the working day but I feel a bit uneasy after three 300 ml cups of latte/cappuccino/flatwhite/raph/whatever. And when I drink it, I tend to add some 2.5% milk or 7-12% cream, so my coffee has a lot of calories. And I'm trying to lose weight. :blob_reach:

So, my choice is some pu-ehr or green tea or even herbal tea, but I'm never going to forsake my ability to adore coffee.

UPD:
You don't want to send the criminal to the shadow realm?
@Fromage, it's their 3rd and 4th message on the forums. They must have simply been not aware of such a rule (neither did I). I suppose, your kind warning may be enough. Well, if the criminal will adhere to it later, of course, he-he.
But yeah, those two post must be merged together, as they are on the same topic.

Last edited:

Fromage

Peerless member
@Fromage, it's their 3rd and 4th message on the forums. They must have simply been not aware of such a rule (neither did I). I suppose, your kind warning may be enough. Well, if the criminal will adhere to it later, of course, he-he.
But yeah, those two post must be merged together, as they are on the same topic.
It's Tony's job, not me.
Good. This is what will happen if they try again:

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Is it wrong if I love milk? Lots of ppl say coffee and teas are good but what about milk?

I mean there are fresh milk, skim milk, soy milk, chocolate milk and breast milk. Don't yall like some milk?

(Lol)

Last edited: