Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I don't know!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 87036

It is critical to have a sense of purpose in life! According to studies, having a purpose in life leads to a longer, healthier, and wealthier life. People who have a purpose live longer, according to a 2016 study published in Applied Psychology. That's a terrific bargain! Do you have a purpose? Why or why not?

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?

i think my ultimate purpose in life is to get through the day safely and peacefully.

the second one is to enjoy life.

i do have a lot of goals in life but these two take most importance.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
It is critical to have a sense of purpose in life! According to studies, having a purpose in life leads to a longer, healthier, and wealthier life. People who have a purpose live longer, according to a 2016 study published in Applied Psychology. That's a terrific bargain! Do you have a purpose? Why or why not?
I’m just going to call that study as unreliable. 2016 was like a millennia ago and that’s before tiktok, pandemic and other bs
I want to disconnect myself from this bullshit civilization and clear myself of all the mental and physical harm it has done onto me.
Take the Ted pill

RinThao

I know I have a purpose in life; however, I do know that I haven't found it yet. Let's just say I have a lot to learn as an individual.