• Always

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Never

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Oreo

Cry (verb) to have tears coming from your eyes, especially because you are sad.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I rarely ever cry because there is very little in my life that requires tears. They are mostly irrational.

RisRizRitz

Cried alot like almost everyday during my bad years. Glad I'm past that. Nowadays I never cry and life's been smooth sailing now.
Stories do make me tear up; I wouldn't call it crying. But if we're counting those than last time I cried would be jan?

NitroxDarks

I lost my need for crying long ago, edgy as fuck right? If only it was like that.

D

Deleted member 87036

I can't cry.
I sit amongst pillars of stone.
My mind is empty.
The pillars whisper things unknown.
I'm left in my thoughts.
They scare me.
Because they're empty.
And I can't cry.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I am a man and men are only allowed one manly tear per day. However, there is no limit to the SIZE of that single manly tear. Note, that is in local time, so you can have one tear at 11:59:59 pm and then another tear at 12:00:00 am and yes, crossing the international dateline can gain you a third tear. Finding loopholes is very manly.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Uh, sometimes, but not because I'm sad, because my tear glands are acting up

i can get quite emotional with fictional characters easily, esp if they're really likeable and relatable. whenever they had touching moments, i would cry along with them.

though i personally wasn't a fan of sad stories. i'd rather cry due to happy moments of the characters going through a lot and finally reaching their goal, than tragedies.

in real life, however, it's not easy for me to relate and have empathy for others. i just didn't find people interesting enough in general.

SternenklarenRitter

I cry a few times every week or so, but almost never because I am sad or depressed. Instead I am frequently moved to tears when listening to music or reading a sweet story. Or stubbing my toe.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Can't say I ever kept track, but I cry very easily when things are troubling me or when I'm sad or when I'm angry or frustrated or... Uhn... Really, I cry easily.

I haven't cried much these days because nothing much happened in recent days to me, which is a good thing IMO... But if troubling things start happening again, I'll start crying again~