post things you'll never get and come cope with me

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
1602109113753.png

I'll never have a cute Dino gf to lay by my side drifting away to sleep while I pause Halo 2 on the Xbox and softly cuddle with her to sleep right on the couch and wake up with her cute dolphin snout snuggling against my chin and giving me a cute "gm" to absolutely fuel my day

I will dedicate my pleb human lifespan into serving my Dino gf I'll sit down and listen to her talk about her troubles and giving her all my help with all my heart and soul and passion before absolutely breaking her Dino hymen harder than that fucking asteroid fuck I want a cute Dino gf I NEED a cute Dino gf

we would go out to the supermarket and shop for frozen meat while listening to her complain about the absolute shit state of the current meat quality before going back home and giving her a medium rare steak and seeing her dolphin beak bite little adorable chunks like a bastardized version of a prehistoric chipmunk before seeing her shittalk about my cooking skill whilst wiping off the gravy stains off her cheek that she absolutely fucking enjoyed

we'll go out to the movies and watch the shittiest of films and go have some cheap lunch in a diner while we roast the complete ass out of Adam Sandler fuck I want to go bowling with my cute Dino gf and see her competitive ass jump around thinking she'd won only to turn around and see my shitstained grin absolutely clueing her that I let her win and she'll get puffy cheeks not knowing the truth whilst I enjoy the marvellous sight of a grumpy girlfriend glimmering underneath the 20$ spotlights of a local bowling alley

I will attempt to hold my Dino gf's hands and she'll call me a fag with a shit eating grin but lock her fingers in anyway AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh yeah and my writing career too i hope that succeeds but anyway FUUUUUCK I WANT A DINO GF SO BAD GOD REINCARNATE ME AS AN OBOOGAA CAVEMAN SO I CAN AT LEAST LIVE A FEW MILLION YEARS CLOSER TO MY PTERODACTYL FACED GF I WILL BONK AND GRUG MY WAY THROUGH THE PRIMAL WASTELAND FOR MY FOSSILIZED DREAM GAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

D

Deleted member 29316

I'll never get the girl I love. 😁😂

It's hopelessly impossible.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
You know you've gone places when your girlfriend calls you a fag.

As for me, I want to be special.

iamaducklingwriter

I will never be... able to come out because I love my parents so much and I will bury it with me when I die.

i'll never get flat-earthers and the sympathizers of evil winnie the pooh.

Arielus

Lol I want my wolf or foxgirl gf who is fucking cuddly AF and has the floofiest of tails
Can be anthro or something out of spice and wolfs holo

and is willing to work the farm and sit under my willow tree that sits on my land with me and just fucking talk or get lappillows from each other
I want the godamn under tree shade lappillow experience with new game+ fluffy tail mod
I want godamn kids too damnit I wanna raise a daughter that I can spoil the fuck out of and watch succeed in life as I grow old with my waifu

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm never going to get Husband a second wife to help me with housework. I'll have to rely on additional husbands to do that or get enough husbands making enough money so we can hire a housekeeper.