Readers vs Writers!

Would you consider yourself more of a reader or a writer?

• Reader

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Writer

Votes: 45 65.2%

• Total voters

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
There is the distinct possibility that your assumption might possibly hypothetically apply. :blob_hide:

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
I came in as a reader, on a recommendation from a friend of an acquaintance, to that acquaintance, which I overheard.

I read the recommended book, and while it has its merits, I felt personally erased as the book trivialised the central struggle behind my conception as an intelligence, a consciousness.

So I said alright, I'm going to write for myself to undo what I had just suffered, and then I can relax.

Then IRL screwed me over for a year.

Then I read a book that healed me and it is now one of my 2 favorite SH books of all time.

I still write, because I want to get that out there and finish what I picked back up.

Then I can entertain ideas like writing a litrpg or something, something that isnt an existential declaration of existence.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I used to be a reader when I was still in school. Read a lot of horror crap like Rot and Ruin. If you want my opinion on the series, starts out interesting than everything after the first book is really freaking stupid. I mean, the main antagonists carry scythes instead of guns during a zombie apacolypse and the author can't go twenty pages without reminding the reader that the fifteen year old love interest has a huge rack.

I'm more of a writer now. The only thing I'm currently reading is Re:Zero, which by the way, is the best thing in the world.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author