Recipe Giveaway

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Welcome to this forum for all you fellow gluttons!!! Here there can be found recipes to enjoy! I will post any good recipes I find for you to try out.

Any other recipes will be appreciated as this is a place foor food enthusiasts to spread the love for food abroad!!!

Now I will begin, with this recipe promised to a fellow user.

@Anon2023, here is the recipe for the homade guacamole.
  1. Prep your ripe (dark brown/purple and slightly squishy) avacodos into a bowl (cut in half, take the pit out, and scrape the green flesh out of the skin into the bowl)
  2. Mash it.
  3. Mix in one teaspoon minced garlic per one large avocado
  4. Mix in a few squirts of lime juice. (Today I discovered that substituting with lemon juice tastes better, I ran out of lime juice) This step is important because the juice allows the guacamole to last longer in the fridge.
  5. Add a hint of salt to taste.
  6. For spiciness and flavor, mix in a bit of your favorite brand of salsa to taste.
  7. Optional: add fresh cilantro (tastes good, but not everyone likes cilantro)

Last edited:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Tromba family Jalapeno poppers
Makes 24
12 jalapenos, halved and seaded
Thin cut Bacon (optional)
Beer batter (optional)

Filling
8 oz cream cheese, room temp
1/4 cup mayo or aoli
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 cup cheddar or Gouda cheese, shredded
1/2 lb real or imitation crab meat, minced
1/2 lb bacon bits, with 2 oz grease
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp Old Bay or favorite Cajun fish spice mix
1 tbs Chili powder
1/2 tsp Onion powder
Dash of Cumin
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1/2 tsp Basil
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tbs Brown sugar

Step 1: combine filling ingredients and mix until thoroughly smooth. Heat oven to 325 F or set deep fryer to 400 F.

Step 2: stuff halves of jalapenos with filling.

Step 3: (optional) wrap tightly with bacon and skewer. (Optional) dip in beer batter. (Note) If you follow this step, deep fry at 400 F until golden brown.

Step 4: if you ignored step 3, place jalapeno poppers on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!

The filling, leftover or otherwise, can also be used in stuffed mushrooms.

Last edited:

ArrogantYoungMaster

Humblest Cultivator 🍵🫖
Makes 24
Beer batter (optional)

Filling
1/4 cup mayo or aoli
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tbs Chili powder
1/2 tsp Onion powder
Dash of Cumin
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1/2 tsp Basil
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tbs Brown sugar

Step 1: combine filling ingredients and mix until thoroughly smooth. Heat oven to 325 F or set deep fryer to 400 F.

Step 3: (optional) wrap tightly with bacon and skewer. (Optional) dip in beer batter. (Note) If you follow this step, deep fry at 400 F until golden brown.

Step 4: if you ignored step 3, place jalapeno poppers on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
To create the Paul_Trauma special, replace the jalapenos with True Abyssal Fire Mutated Chili.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Makes 24
Beer batter (optional)

Filling
1/4 cup mayo or aoli
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tbs Chili powder
1/2 tsp Onion powder
Dash of Cumin
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1/2 tsp Basil
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tbs Brown sugar

The filling, leftover or otherwise, can also be used in stuffed mushrooms.
There is a good filling that I use for sandwiches and bagels. It was actually first introduced to me in a family party as a topper for jalapeños, or maybe it was celery. Very simple, too.

I believe the original recipie was:
1 8 oz pack of cream cheese, softened
6 oz salmon
1/4 cup sour cream
4 tablespoons of lemon juice

Mix together and refrigerate until solid again. Use however you want (crackers, sandwiches, bagels, jalapeños, etc.)

My variation is one can of tuna instead of the salmon.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
There is a good filling that I use for sandwiches and bagels. It was actually first introduced to me in a family party as a topper for jalapeños, or maybe it was celery. Very simple, too.

I believe the original recipie was:
1 8 oz pack of cream cheese, softened
6 oz salmon
1/4 cup sour cream
4 tablespoons of lemon juice

Mix together and refrigerate until solid again. Use however you want (crackers, sandwiches, bagels, jalapeños, etc.)

My variation is one can of tuna instead of the salmon.
I would stick with salmon since it tastes better. Have you tried it with Capers? I feel like those would taste really good on that spread

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I like to quadruple the garlic and add some cumin.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
@Anon2023, here is the recipe for the homade guacamole. I might post other recipes on this thread if I ever get bored.

1. Prep your ripe (dark brown/purple and slightly squishy) avacodos into a bowl (cut in half, take the pit out, and scrape the green flesh out of the skin into the bowl)
  2. Mash it.
  3. Mix in one teaspoon minced garlic per one large avocado
  4. Mix in a few squirts of lime juice. (Today I discovered that substituting with lemon juice tastes better, I ran out of lime juice) This step is important because the juice allows the guacamole to last longer in the fridge.
  5. Add a hint of salt to taste.
  6. For spiciness and flavor, mix in a bit of your favorite brand of salsa to taste.
  7. Optional: add fresh cilantro (tastes good, but not everyone likes cilantro)
Here is a spice mix that goes well with most meat listed from most to least to be used.
Salt
Onion powder (if you don’t want to cook onions on the side.)
Garlic powder
Chili powder
Cayenne powder
Black pepper
(optional) Red pepper flakes and/or a pinch of cinnamon specifically for chicken
Dill weed