Registration for best pick up line contest

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Hey, you.

Yes, you've read enough cringe for one sitting.

Here's some big breasts to cleanse the eyes and soothe the soul; a little breather before you continue your journey

View attachment 11567

View attachment 11566

View attachment 11556

View attachment 11557

View attachment 11558

View attachment 11559

View attachment 11560

View attachment 11561

View attachment 11562

View attachment 11563

P.S: Don't try those pick-up lines on them. Trust me, it's more for your own good.
I'm not really into big-breasts anime girls... but it's nice of you.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'm not really into big-breasts anime girls... but it's nice of you.
Aye mane, big kahunas you no like? No problem. I got small kahunas too. You like it big in the tussy? I gotchu covered too. You no care about body but want the good relationship witcho lady amigo? No problem. here, I give you the best sample I have.

0531c834acb798e867405776c55352ed.png

1602109113753.png

Ganbare, Douki-chan - Ch.56 - 6.jpg

Ganbare, Douki-chan - Ch.59 - 4.jpg

e3e3499c3c4c9b351905b45a43270664.jpeg

Whatever Chu want, I gotchu covered. Just say the word, and I will get good stuff flowing like white women in church on Sunday.

Maldon

Hey babe, I'm a hardcore FF8 fan, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Balamb Garden where I would often train with Zell in the training center and help Selphie with the Garden Festival, but one day as I was talking to Selphie, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Headmaster Cid and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for SeeD, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Cid said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

Want to come to balamb with me?

The_3rd_Book

Pedagogical Cannibalism?
Are you an ice cube on a hot day? Cause I'd love nothing more than to make you melt~.

Last edited:

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Aye mane, big kahunas you no like? No problem. I got small kahunas too. You like it big in the tussy? I gotchu covered too. You no care about body but want the good relationship witcho lady amigo? No problem. here, I give you the best sample I have.

View attachment 11568

View attachment 11569

View attachment 11570

View attachment 11571

View attachment 11572

Whatever Chu want, I gotchu covered. Just say the word, and I will get good stuff flowing like white women in church on Sunday.
You got the stuff I want good sir, thanks!