Samsung Virtual Assistant Sam

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft

I've seen enough!

>pulls down my pants
>searches for her r24
>wanks down my 6ft burger
>questions myself about how I am ever going to attain anything if I keep on doing this
>forgets about that after the last drop
>does my 150-word thesis

Jokes aside, what do you guys think about the Samsung Virtual Assistant named Sam? I heard she was leaked out recently, turning into a huge topic on Twitter. Whatsoever, Sam is actually pretty good than the current Virtual Assistant. ngl not my proudest wank...

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
I mean, she is a waifu. We have plenty of those on play store, like there is one for megumin. I doubt she will say anything cute, just robo.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

I've seen enough!

>pulls down my pants
>searches for her r24
>questions myself about how I am ever going to attain anything if I keep on doing this
>does my 150-word thesis

Jokes aside, what do you guys think about the Samsung Virtual Assistant named Sam? I heard she was leaked out recently, turning into a huge topic on Twitter. Whatsoever, Sam is actually pretty good than the current Virtual Assistant. ngl not my proudest wank...
Why her chin so pointy? Bitch gonna poke someone's eyes out. And why her mouth so smol? My cock would never fit inside. Maybe @JayDirex could squeeze in with room to spare, but I'd need something at least three inches wider. Smh tiny tits, too, no good for a titty fuck.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Why her chin so pointy? Bitch gonna poke someone's eyes out. And why her mouth so smol? My cock would never fit inside. Maybe @JayDirex could squeeze in with room to spare, but I'd need something at least three inches wider. Smh tiny tits, too, no good for a titty fuck.
I bet this guy just bought a new samsung, after seeing this.

JayDirex

Bros, I already Wifed her. Korean 2D girls are fighting for control of my lonely heart. And yes, FLAT IS JUSTICE

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy

I've seen enough!

>pulls down my pants
>searches for her r24
>does my 150-word thesis

Tbh, I don't really care. I might sound like an asshole, but I only see her as fap material. They knew what they were doing by making her hot and attractive, so I don't feel guilty at all.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Maybe she's made for the paper-cutter fetishists?

"Oh yeah baby drag your chin across by chest HNNNNNNNNGGG"

bruh she'll probably scoop up the cum with that bulldozer chin of hers like some anthro bob the builder type shit