Say something about yourself.

Napalm

Well, the title says it all. How about anyone here say something about themself. It could be anything. Like things you like or dislike. Favorite whatever. Or maybe even embarrassing moments?

For me. I'll tell you about a memory I have from school.

I was once really sick when I went to school, And so I puked on my book. Super gross. I also remember that I pretended to faint so I could go back home.

I can't think of something about me to say. So I might tell more stories about my past. Like the worst night I had in my life. Oh god, what a night that was.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
There was a period in my life where I could dislocate my shoulder by my free will. That was when I was around 10-12. I broke my elbow during a fall off a monkey bar and that did something fucky to my arm. Since then, it was a class party trick I did to impress my mates. I could just let my arm hang longer than usual, though moving it does sore/hurt my whole arm. I used it to scare off the hoes and make the lads feel icky from seeing that bulge that used to extend next to the collarbone drop down below it.

It didn't last long though. I tried swinging my arm and somehow, my elbow crashed against a wall and fixed it. That was a short-lived 2-3 months.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I'm 21 and still have no clue how most social media sites work or how to use them.

BlackKnightX

Well, the title says it all. How about anyone here say something about themself. It could be anything. Like things you like or dislike. Favorite whatever. Or maybe even embarrassing moments?

For me. I'll tell you about a memory I have from school.

I was once really sick when I went to school, And so I puked on my book. Super gross. I also remember that I pretended to faint so I could go back home.

I can't think of something about me to say. So I might tell more stories about my past. Like the worst night I had in my life. Oh god, what a night that was.
Say something about myself? *inhale* “I am AWESOME!!!”

Cool? 😂

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I have a BS, a husband, two living boyfriends, a dead boyfriend, and a baby with my husband.

I wanted to be a pilot when I was a child but found out I couldn't because I was color blind. Then I wanted to be an electrician because I heard they made a lot of money but I once again found out I couldn't because I'm color blind.
Fvck being color blind, I'm not even that bad I just can't tell the difference between red and green.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I wanted to be a pilot when I was a child but found out I couldn't because I was color blind. Then I wanted to be an electrician because I heard they made a lot of money but I once again found out I couldn't because I'm color blind.
Fvck being color blind, I'm not even that bad I just can't tell the difference between red and green.
"Just cut the red wire!" "What are you saying, they're ALL red aren't they!?!"

I also remember that I pretended to faint so I could go back home.
Oh, I actually did faint, and they sent me home even though I was fine after I woke up. No idea why it happened. I just remember like, slowly falling asleep, like I was nodding off, so I pushed my keyboard out of the way and layed my head down for a moment. The girl next to me got concerned and they brought a wheelchair for me, and then I went to the nurse's office until my mom picked me up. The whole time I was just kinda sitting there all confused about why everyone was making such a big deal out of it. :blob_drool:

EternalSunset0

I've never been able to watch WWF and see anything but foreplay. "The sport where muscular tough guys dress up in colorful spandex tights and prove how straight they are by having slap fights."
Even as someone who was so addicted to watching pro wrestling throughout my latter elementary and all of my high school years, I agree with the description and laughed.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I love foods from around the world. I eat hummus for breakfast, and I can make Thai peanut sauce without looking at a recipe. I frequently cook Indian food and Mexican food for dinner/lunch.