Master of Nightmare

doravg

132/4001 (finally counted the stories)

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Hey-ho! I made calendars, and I am here to share it with you. :blob_melt: I included 12 people I have interacted with the most on this forum this year! So, if you are not included, I am doing a second one with more peeps, so keep your eyes peeled! I just need time to finish it! :blob_no: If you miss the list, It is nothing personal; I just wanted to make something fun~! :blob_cookie:

Peeps included:
@SailusGebel
@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
@Paul_Tromba
@Anon2024
@georgelee5786
@Hans.Trondheim
@owotrucked
@greyblob
@Iamnotabot
@TheMonotonePuppet
@Aaqil
@RepresentingEnvy

You can download it in a PDF form or in a zipped folder containing them as PNG images.

Use either my Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Abu4jye0jLuos-LVINGngsukuRe495it?usp=sharing
Or this file link that expires in 30 days: https://ufile.io/f/2rezc

Merry Christmas to you all!

Edit:

Version 2
Version 3

PS:

I am considering doing a 3rd version too. Want in? Tell me~
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I love my plushie me SO, SO, SO MUCH!!! I look adorable! The monochrome of me and my surroundings makes my heart sing! And HAHAHA! HOHOHO! You shall never know the puppeteers of me and mine.

Teehee! So cool!!!

We all look absolutely wonderful, and I love the delightfully unique design for all of us!!! There is so much muchness to it! Each person gets so much personal detail, done in their own styles.

Dang... I never knew @SailusGebel was so hot and attractively regal... *swoons* seeing a femboy with a beautiful crown and in fashionable winterwear, smoking a cigarette casually... does something to me...
LOL! I love that cheeky reference connecting to the shortness of February and @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian . It's perfect! HAHAHAHA!!
I love @greyblob 's design so much to, nomming on nuts... heeheehee...
Poor @Paul_Tromba . Bouncing all over the place!
*gasp!* @georgelee5786 has facial hair like that?! I never knew!!! *places hands on cheeks in surprise*
LMAO! @Hans.Trondheim is so threateningly adorable! Squee! I love his headband and blade. So cutely serious!
I have already been isekaied, lore-wise! @RepresentingEnvy please save your jester from @owotrucked !!!
Very nice, @Iamnotabot ! I love their design!
Awww... @Aaqil is such an adorable cookie-baking cat!!! SQUEE!!!
Wonderful! I love that you tied it back to the first month so well! A stunning representation of @RepresentingEnvy !