Searching for a name for my fantasy world

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Hello everyone,

I am a new writer on Scribble Hub and right now, I am working on a larger fantasy story setting for my new story. However I run out of ideas about how I should call my world. I gave two of the important kingdoms the names: Mare (because it stands for the sea and tranquility) and Laurit (after a persistent stone variant).

For the world, I do not have a certain theme. It will be a transmigrating into a villainess kind of story with a certain twist and I am still in the progress of saving up chapters. So I would probably take your suggestions and create a poll once the name of the world becomes relevant to the story.

Important 'Elements' of the story include: Fire, Darkness and Light so should you have any ideas regarding them that would be wonderful. If you have any other suggestions that do not include these themes, I would still gladly welcome them. I just want to refrain from common fantasy names like Gaia.

Thanks for reading

Luna ♥
If you use the Syllable-based Name Generator Ai-chan shared here, you can get some of the following, then just use your creativity to make something nice.

nomorimo => Morim
hanuseino => Hansen
muwaufuru => Waufur
herisa =>Heris
matayuwa => Tayua
tesusoka => Tessoka
kinikio => Kinkiyo

The name generator is not written to provide you the name right off the bat, but to be used as inspiration to derive the names you find suitable.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Well, since 2 of the three elements cast light, why not call the world Luminarium? 'Lumina' (which is plural in Latin for light), b/c the fire and light elements are two different forms of light. Add the Latin suffix, '-arium,' which is Latin for a place. Put those two together, and you've got Luminarium. Idk, it's just an educated suggestion, but I hope this helps.

Last edited: