SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
Please, Ane-san, don’t walk out that door! :blob_pat_sad::blob_no:
Turns out it's not possible to return without headmaster permission either
\ (•◡•) /
I’m so happy for you, I was already despairing at the thought of being without the reassuring presence of my splendid sister.
Yesterday I got a pretty bad news that sent me into an anxiety spiral and was seriously going insane from it. I was worried things will get even worse, but today things went more or less smoothly, so I'm not as panicked anymore.
I don't like disappearing without a word, but also wasn't sure about the future, so this is how we got here :sweat_smile:
Stepping out of character for a moment, I'm truly happy for you. Danny IRL deserves stability, serenity, and lots of happiness. I’m rooting for you and hope you get all of that. :blob_reach:
:blob_reach: :blob_melt: thank you so much~ Being a part of SHHS really helps me with getting through a lot of things in my life, so I'm very very grateful for all of you guys :blob_gift: ❤️
You both won.:blobthumbsup:
:blob_uwu: :blob_melt:

Ane-san! 🤩
So sassy! So badass! So cool! :blob_shade: Nice new pfp, a return to the origins!
Being a cheeky daikon suits me much more, I think :blob_happy:
Even as a vegetable, you're still waifu material :blob_aww:
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ❤️ ❤️

Hmmm.
*a bowl of potato salad falls in front of you*
Here ya go.
Yay! Best mama ever! :blob_aww:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Turns out it's not possible to return without headmaster permission either
\ (•◡•) /
The ultimate deus-ex machina :blob_shade:
Yesterday I got a pretty bad news that sent me into an anxiety spiral and was seriously going insane from it. I was worried things will get even worse, but today things went more or less smoothly, so I'm not as panicked anymore.
I don't like disappearing without a word, but also wasn't sure about the future, so this is how we got here :sweat_smile:
You are a bit like me, preferring to keep problems and darkness inside and not complain to others, thinking you might be a burden to them. But know that here, you will always have someone willing to listen to you.
:blob_reach: :blob_melt: thank you so much~ Being a part of SHHS really helps me with getting through a lot of things in my life, so I'm very very grateful for all of you guys :blob_gift: ❤️
I'm glad that our presence has helped you a bit; that was my hope. As for me, it's an experience that has made me grow more than I expected. You guys are powerful and spectacular beings beyond imagination.:blob_hug:
Being a cheeky daikon suits me much more, I think :blob_happy:
It suits you indeed, but you are so many wonderful things that categorizing you as just one of them is limiting.🤩

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
*falls on a soft chair with a pair of thick glasses and a notepad in hands*
Tell me about it more.
Mostly small indie games. Lots of idle clickers, building or life sims, resource management games, and a few strategy and rouge likes. The occasional unconventional or little-known shooter. Point and click adventures. A couple RPGs here and there.

Could put down a whole list of names, but can't. Not off the top of our head. Maybe in a bit, when we're home from the aquarium and can look through our library better. Might even make a whole list of our physical collection. Who knows.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I'm sorry I didn't reply yesterday. I wanted to properly respond but was so tired that brain shut down :blob_sleep:
The ultimate deus-ex machina :blob_shade:
Writers best friend Tony the Headmaster the ultimate Deus-ex machina who will fix all plot inconveniences for you :blob_happy:
You are a bit like me, preferring to keep problems and darkness inside and not complain to others, thinking you might be a burden to them. But know that here, you will always have someone willing to listen to you.
That's true. Most of the time I just feel like there's no point in dumping my problems on others and kill the mood. But then there are times when it all starts overflowing and I'm panicking and going crazy from it all :blob_dizzy:
You all are too kind to me :blob_reach: thank you for putting up with me :blob_happy: :blob_gift: ❤️
I'm glad that our presence has helped you a bit; that was my hope. As for me, it's an experience that has made me grow more than I expected. You guys are powerful and spectacular beings beyond imagination.:blob_hug:
:blob_reach: :blob_melt: ❤️
It suits you indeed, but you are so many wonderful things that categorizing you as just one of them is limiting.🤩
Ah, Matcha-kun... You are truly a master of stroking my ego :blob_sir: :blob_happy:
Okie~
*teleports to bed*
*cuddles more*
*tosses blanket over both*
Sweet dreams~
*gently strokes hair until you fall asleep*
*Cuddle cuddle*
This Daikon slept good :blob_melt: thank you, Your Stabbyness :blob_melt:
This potato salad thing is starting to become a small motif with us haha
Potato salad is the true MC of this story :blob_shade: Join the cult of potato salad! 🔥 :blob_reach: 🔥

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
H-hello? Anybody home? :blob_hide:
just us, we're afraid. ain't nobody here but us chickens. squids. octowhatevers.
*pats you on the head*
*tucks you in with a blanket and popcorn*
*the lights darken and this bad boy gets rolled in*
1718338257555.jpeg

don't feel like existing today, so we're watching this today