Intruding Person's account, yes.
*Writes calculus formula written on the board, trying to solve a math problem*
*Brain's melting*
*Refuses to elaborate and dip to sleep*

"Does any of you guys able to solve that problematic problem?"

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
Wait, f*ck.

This goddamn piece of s**t just won't work.

Help.

:blob_teary:

Cuplikan layar 2024-06-14 170335.png

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
:blob_shock: :sweating_profusely:
I-I'll be a good Daikon, I swear, Fluff-sensei! 🙏 :sweat_smile:
[lies! we quagmas of the future have seen the truth! do not listen, fox of the fluff!]
[us quagmas of the far future reporting back! do not listen to those guys, they know not of what they speak!]
[distant future quagmas here! LIES! THEY LIE! ALL OF THEM! they're being contr--]
[IGNORE THEM! we quagmas in the adjacent dimension about 37 degrees south of starboard of you are just fine. so are they. nothing to worry about!]
[hey! us quagmas from before the dawn of time are trying to nap here! knock it off!]
*five minutes ago quagma looks at you with their big, wet eyes. somehow, they're managing to roll them. the tired exasperation in them is obvious. you can tell that this is a frequent problem that they have.*
*a deep rumbling tone ripples through your mind. it's hard, strong. inevitable. like the grinding of gears or the final closing THUD of the gates of heaven. like the last dying spark of a once-great solar furnace, now nothing but cold embers.*

[quagma from the era of the end of existence here. you'll get it figured out. now get back to work, you slackers!]
[XIR YES XIR!]
*billions of octopi scatter, splitting and shrinking and spreading out to every corner of the school, as though they were nothing more than spores in the wind.*

Last edited: