SHF High-school Fanfic

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
I'm plenty fun but getting arrested for fraternizing with students isn't
To prove I'm fun meet me down in the basement later

I've set up a gun range down there and am working on turning the dungeons into a kill house
Its not that kinda dungeon :sneaky:
Is it the OTHER kind of dungeon?
"Oh my! Should I bring my own handcuff? Anything you prefer me to wear? A sundress? Or something more revealing?" *wink* "Joking aside, I saw what you did to the place. Love it! I might swing by sometime...I can reaaaly blow off some stress after the exam."

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion

Opinions?
I like it

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I am quite ambitious for this fiction and would like this story to trend. I believe we can use all the best tags to ensure this.
As @melchi suggests, an Isekai setting like Isekai Quartet would be better considering that among the classmates, there are dragons, vampires, eldritch horrors, sentient eggs, question marks and all other sorts of amenities.

An episodic format works, but it would still be positive to have an overarching macro-story that ties everything together.
It needs to be fun, but I think it should also be readable to those who don't frequent the forum, kind of like a real story.
Accessible to everyone.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
The main thing is this, there are a lot of us in the fiction. A lot of our caricatures anyway. There won’t be a lot of screen time for everyone.

It’ll probably be the people in the front row who are the main characters.