SHF High-school Fanfic

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
I'm just here to announce that we've reached the 69th page to which I say...

Last edited:

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
But isn't she a bitch in the greek lore? Like for anything she do not the fact that she seduce man.
I mean, she is the goddess of love and family, and there is her hubby, who, well, can't keep his toga on for more than 2 seconds...I think she does have a reason to be angry all the time

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Maybe Ishtar are more older than them? I don't remember well.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
I'm not going to debate you here, it's not the right place.
Oh, I am not attacking the faith, but the fact that fallen angels and Nephilim and stuff belong to the apocryphal, and are not considered part of the bible. Watchers and stuff. Or the concept of 9 circles of hell, as far as I know it, is from a medieval poem. I am just taking about the popular trope that is most often used. Sorry if I upset you

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I mean, she is the goddess of love and family, and there is her hubby, who, well, can't keep his toga on for more than 2 seconds...I think she does have a reason to be angry all the time
She's the goddess of Beauty, Love, Pleasure, Desire and Procreation. There not only love and beauty, while the other are not often tell, like for Athena, it's often forgoten that she is the goddess of War and Wisdom, not only wisdom.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Oh, I am not attacking the faith, but the fact that fallen angels and Nephilim and stuff belong to the apocryphal, and are not considered part of the bible. Watchers and stuff. Or the concept of 9 circles of hell, as far as I know it, is from a medieval poem. I am just taking about the popular trope that is most often used. Sorry if I upset you
Yes, that makes sense, I just wasn't sure what you meant in the other post.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Lust for power is a thing, no? I mean, I don't think I ever see Stalin being portrayed as having an orgasm every time he purged a political enemy, but, hey.

(No, don't any of you DARE to write that!)
Pretty sure it's to late for the last part