Smut is banned

SailusGebel

Finally. God is good.
Where will people go to jack off now? >:(

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Finally! Now let's forbid Gender Bending, Harem and Fanfiction as well and the site will finally experience everlasting peace!!!

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Smut Hub without smut...yeah, I don't know a single author who writes on Scribble Hub, that hasn't gone down the smut rabbit hole.
There was a time, when I wrote fairy tales and asexual bromances. Those were the days Before SH.
Now I write harems...
(Cries in a corner for the lost innocence)

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Smut Hub without smut...yeah, I don't know a single author who writes on Scribble Hub, that hasn't gone down the smut rabbit hole.
There was a time, when I wrote fairy tales and asexual bromances. Those were the days Before SH.
Now I write harems...
I don't write smut and a lot of people I know don't either

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Now I write harems...
Seems like you’re not asexual anymore?

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
God I hope not because my story literally cannot exist without the smut. Not that I just don't want to write a story without smut, but mainly that my story literally revolves one of the main characters being a succubus and what that means in a world filled with humans. Not to mention the amount of characters I would need to change.

I know this is fake, but on the off chance its real, I might need to make my own website.

Premier

Smut banned?

Oh, that's fine, I just write full penetration hugs. Completely different.

Thekherham

What exactly constitutes smut? The actual sexual act? If I mention 'penis' or 'vagina' or similar words, does that constitute smut?
If I have a couple going into a room and closing the door, with the break in the story, then continuing 'Next morning... etc etc
does that constitute smut. (Smut!!! God, I hate that word.)

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
I've also been speaking with the admins and we've decided to ban isekai stories. It was decided that they were somehow more low brow than smut. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
If they banned smut they'd have to rename this site 'Royal Road 2' or summat