SSSC VI

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
*walks in thinking she'll do one for once*
'-'
*sees the prompts*
. . .
*walks back out due to none piquing her interest*

Hope those taking part have fun, and that the readers enjoy all of the stories!

*huggles everyone*

\(^o^)/

X

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
What do you mean exactly?
Well like instead of like the man just being nice and vampire being nice it's like a huge battle that goes on that cause a certain crossover fanfic that could be an epic read.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Well like instead of like the man just being nice and vampire being nice it's like a huge battle that goes on that cause a certain crossover fanfic that could be an epic read.
The competition is a short story competition but if you want, you can use the story for future work.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I participated this time! \(^^)/

Glad I could find a cover that was public domain and fit the tone I wanted for the story... A shame I had to resize it so much to work as a cover... T.T

Oh well oh well, good luck to everyone participating~

Hasu

The competition is a short story competition but if you want, you can use the story for future work.
Pretty sure he means that for the first promt(proment), instead of the man(who isn't under the spell) being nice to the vampire, can it be just a story with a vampire and a man not under his spell? or something like that.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Pretty sure he means that for the first promt(proment), instead of the man(who isn't under the spell) being nice to the vampire, can it be just a story with a vampire and a man not under his spell? or something like that.
Yes.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
nothing interesting this month so its a pass, good luck to the others though (kinda miss the picture prompts tbh)

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Well shit, I have written two short stories, but I can at least steer the first one to the first prompt. Storyline sucks as shit though, maybe I will release as a oneshot but not for the competition.

Scribbler

Can I vote to have the minimum word count be 750 for the next one?

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
FYI, this SSSC will be the last "regular" one. The upcoming SSSC will take on a different format and you guys can vote/suggest on how to improve.