Still writing?

• Yes

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
This survey is a bit discriminatory as I am mainly referring to those 20~30, but feel free to key in your input as I would then take the numbers from here and make a percentage count with the total number of writers in the previous thread.

Link to previous thread.
...I am the only one that clicked no... for now at least.

Time stamped.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

Yes, but with long gaps between each time, and last time I published anything was probably more than half a year ago

Plantorsomething

This survey is a bit discriminatory as I am mainly referring to those 20~30, but feel free to key in your input as I would then take the numbers from here and make a percentage count with the total number of writers in the previous thread.

Link to previous thread.
...I am the only one that clicked no... for now at least.

Time stamped.
Yep!

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Does brainstorming count?
That depends, are you typing/ writing/ doing anything about it other than leaving it in your head?

If it is still in your head after a long while not penning it down, nope. Kind of why I picked No, because no one, not even future you can know of your idea unless you leave a mark.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm writing... Irregularly. Very irregularly.

I wish I was writing every day, but I procrastinate a lot on work... By the time I finish working on a day, I usually don't have enough time left in the day to write.

I'm writing like... 1-2x a month or so? It's better than nothing, but... Well, not nearly as much as I wish~