Suuuuuuuuure react.

• Thread starter Deleted member 113259
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 113259

Someone posted a phrase saying "Vampires are people too." The only reaction I could think of is sarcastically going "Suuuuuuuuuure" but I don't want to have to comment that every time someone says something that's obviously untrue so we should have a react that indicates a sarcastic agreement with the phrase.

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
vampier.jpg

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Someone posted a phrase saying "Vampires are people too." The only reaction I could think of is sarcastically going "Suuuuuuuuuure" but I don't want to have to comment that every time someone says something that's obviously untrue so we should have a react that indicates a sarcastic agreement with the phrase.
That's not really something you can implement on a react, as it's something that requires more than just a smile, so I don't see it happening.
How come the shitposting has come to this style of thread?
Because people are stupid and can't figure out the boundary between serious threads and joke threads.

Reports in this subforum tend to give warning posts to people hijacking the threads though, so people should eventually learn with time to stop being stupid and to not hijack threads in the serious subforums.

... This suggestion doesn't seem to be serious enough for me to bother with reporting anybody though. But it's definitely something that I started doing on other threads in this subforum to see if people stop being dumb.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
I mean you could just add an eyeroll emoji and be done with it. that'll get you pretty close

add a thumbs up to the emoji for the agree part
i could support an eyeroll reaction emoji to join the rest.